• The KillerFrogs

"Disrespect"

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 02:35 PM) [snapback]420890[/snapback]
Do you think if they paid for a banner ad here Scott or Wes would let it happen.

yes, I do.

QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 02:35 PM) [snapback]420890[/snapback]
No. I just think ignoring their existence doesn't make sense. A little cross promotion between sites could go a long way.

yes, it could. Another route was chosen by others.

And now they are getting exactly what they wanted. And it didn't cost them a dime.

QUOTE(FrogBones @ Oct 29 2009, 02:39 PM) [snapback]420893[/snapback]
Your exactly right, and the first shot was fired by scott, not ..."the other site" :eek:hmy:

that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

Houston Frog

I'm just confused why "TCUBCSBUSTERS" lost all respect for "RadioShackFrog" for letting him know that Salisbury was suing Deadspin, and then providing a link?

Did I miss something?

toad horny

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:33 PM) [snapback]420886[/snapback]
Because the ads lfor the Book of Mormon look cool?

Yes, they do.

frog bar

QUOTE(Lomez @ Oct 29 2009, 07:44 PM) [snapback]420905[/snapback]
Are the guys at the other site making money off of it?

Just some lonely GoogleAds. Get to clicking.

Lomez

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:38 PM) [snapback]420896[/snapback]
And now they are getting exactly what they wanted. And it didn't cost them a dime.

Are the guys at the other site making money off of it?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:39 PM) [snapback]420904[/snapback]
I'm just confused why "TCUBCSBUSTERS" lost all respect for "RadioShackFrog" for letting him know that Salisbury was suing Deadspin, and then providing a link?

Did I miss something?

BWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. I was wondering the same thing.....

D

Daniel Plainview

people on that occaisionally try and put stuff from their sight on here because it's relevant to TCU football and is not currently on killerfrogs ie) the nice video they made at the beginning of the season.

Whats the difference between that and people posting all sorts of TCU related material from other schools forums, blogs and boards as well as posting espn, startle gram, and SI articles? do those places pay killerfrogs for the traffic that goes their way? I don't believe so. This all really seems silly. We all love TCU same way but people are getting into a peeing contest about whose site gets more traffic. I really highly doubt that other site is going to pull people away from killer frogs. It's just another source of TCU info.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:39 PM) [snapback]420904[/snapback]

Did I miss something?

Me too.

But then I didn't know I had his respect before, so I don't feel like I've lost anything. :biggrin:

Anyways.....I think we were talking about how the Book of Mormon is suing killerfrogs.com for comments about scott. or something like that.

Lomez

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:44 PM) [snapback]420906[/snapback]
We all love TCU same way but people are getting into a peeing contest about whose site gets more traffic.

Is this about who has more readers? That wouldn't even be close, right?

frog bar

QUOTE(LawFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 07:52 PM) [snapback]420935[/snapback]
No way, I have go to try it just to make sure someone isn't making this up

KillerFrogstcu.com

Proof is in the puddin'

toad horny

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:40 PM) [snapback]420903[/snapback]
Splitter. :tongue:

I've been accused of worse - especially by my two UNLV girls below:

LawFrog

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:16 PM) [snapback]420840[/snapback]
apparently now when you type in the name of the other site it changes it to killerfrogs. I was just trying to explain what happened. It all seems to be blown way out of proportion.

KillerFrogstcu.com

The Unnatural

Isn't it a double standard to allow stuff from purple menace on this board but not stuff from Killer Frogs? I look at them all, and I am still most active on this board.

LawFrog

QUOTE(LawFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:52 PM) [snapback]420935[/snapback]

KillerFrogstcu.com

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha, i can't believe that is true.

oldfrat

I read both sites equally. That said, those messages were about the douchiest thing I have ever read. Sounded like a crappy gangster movie script from the 40's. I was waiting for someone to use "yellow belly". Challenging people to fight over the internet is really awesome.

TCU isn't a big school, we need all the fan sites, etc we can get.

D

Daniel Plainview

good call on purple menace, I forgot that one.

I also wouldn't be surprised if alot of the regulars who post everyday on killerfrogs also go to the other site. just saying, we need to band together, not push eachother apart.

TCUbcsBUSTERS

QUOTE(ACroofrog @ Oct 29 2009, 03:03 PM) [snapback]420956[/snapback]
I have never understood the no competition policy of KFC. I love KFC, I love purple menace, and having recently found Sp it blo od I now love that too. We are all here to support TCU athletics are we not? What a great thing it is to have multiple sites devoted to that endeavor. Spi t blo od and KFC and purple menace all have a place in frog fandom as they are all different in their way I just dont get why something as innocent and frankly as cool as a site challenge to see who can raise the most money for purple people seaters turned into this.

AGREED
and
SECONDED

ACroofrog

I have never understood the no competition policy of KFC. I love KFC, I love purple menace, and having recently found Sp it blo od I now love that too. We are all here to support TCU athletics are we not? What a great thing it is to have multiple sites devoted to that endeavor. Spi t blo od and KFC and purple menace all have a place in frog fandom as they are all different in their way I just dont get why something as innocent and frankly as cool as a site challenge to see who can raise the most money for purple people seaters turned into this.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:36 PM) [snapback]420888[/snapback]
I don't think you can walk into another business and start screaming out promotions of your business.

Correct.