• The KillerFrogs

"Disrespect"

frog bar

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 07:23 PM) [snapback]420860[/snapback]
You mean the website that's being sued right now for defamation of character? :biggrin:

Don't you think Sean had it coming to him? Listening to him on 105.3 made my ears bleed. Ugh.

TCUbcsBUSTERS

I like both sites and I think that the friendly competition was to help purple people seaters so we could better fill the stadium... I think everyone needs to chillout we are all frogs.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 02:17 PM) [snapback]420853[/snapback]
That's right. One is a forum. One is a blog. Both have their redeeming qualities. We need sites like Sp!tblood to fire up the younger fan base. Think Deadspin.

But not as funny....

QUOTE(middle man @ Oct 29 2009, 07:23 PM) [snapback]420848[/snapback]
One is a forum, the other a blog. Both should concentrate on promoting the frogs instead of trying to be internet tough guy.

heck yes, i second this. now is the time all tcu fans should be coming together to back up our team, not going after one another.... esp in light of how well this season is going.

Houston Frog

I don't have any connection to the other site, but I don't understand why Scott or Wes would have a problem with them. They aren't the same type of site at all, I don't see how they are competition to KFC.

If anything, I think blocking anything said about them over here would help them... it's kind of making me curious as to why KFC doesn't like them and now I kind of want to check them out.

middle man

QUOTE(Frogo @ Oct 29 2009, 03:17 PM) [snapback]420841[/snapback]
Hmm, Killerfrogs has always been the only forum for me.

One is a forum, the other a blog. Both should concentrate on promoting the frogs instead of trying to be internet tough guy.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 02:17 PM) [snapback]420853[/snapback]
That's right. One is a forum. One is a blog. Both have their redeeming qualities. We need sites like Sp!tblood to fire up the younger fan base. Think Deadspin.

You mean the website that's being sued right now for defamation of character? :biggrin:

TCUbcsBUSTERS

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:23 PM) [snapback]420860[/snapback]

I hope your kidding

Metropolis777

Each owner has the right to run their site as they see fit. Both owners and sites are very good for TCU. And this little feud will be good for both sites and TCU as controversy always attracts attention and will generate traffic for both sites.

HFrog1999

goodgrief.jpg

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
This ain't about some charity challenge.

It's about one site attempting to drive traffic to their site at the expense of another. This isn't the 1st time.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:29 PM) [snapback]420878[/snapback]

It's about one site attempting to drive traffic to their site at the expense of another. This isn't the 1st time.

?

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 02:31 PM) [snapback]420884[/snapback]
Do you really think driving traffic to their site is at the expense of KFC?

free advertising usually is, yes.

QUOTE(Lomez @ Oct 29 2009, 02:35 PM) [snapback]420885[/snapback]
So they are just taking people's money??? I'm confused. Diverting traffic? Is either site making money? I've never really thought of message boards as a business, but rather as a place for people to express their pride in the teams they cheer for.

Why do you think kf.c sells advertising space? Because the ads lfor the Book of Mormon look cool?

Lomez

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:29 PM) [snapback]420878[/snapback]

So they are just taking people's money??? I'm confused. Diverting traffic? Is either site making money? I've never really thought of message boards as a business, but rather as a place for people to express their pride in the teams they cheer for.

TCUbcsBUSTERS

You guys dont compete its two different sites no one is going to stop going to this forum just because they found a new place for TCU news grow up. really.. Im losing a lot of respect for a lot of people today.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I believe the disrespect started when they come on here promoting their site without first asking permission of the owners, trying to move users of this site to theirs. I think it's called common courtesy. This site depends on page views to make money to pay the bills.

I don't think you can walk into another business and start screaming out promotions of your business.

Latest posts