• The KillerFrogs

Regional Baseball Thread

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Don’t they have an extradition policy with the US? Might have to rethink this trip lol.
Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train
They would never match that to your “team” picture but we can discuss….

froginmn

I think they would have had to put in a bid before the regional to host a super regional.
I'd guess TCU put in a bid to host a super regional just in case.
It's my understanding that regional hosts don't need to submit a bid; it's assumed. But if they are unable, next option is to the opponent. Would go to neutral site after that.

I think bids come into play if two non-hosts win (aka UT and Aggie). It isn't necessarily the higher "seed" in that case.

stbrab

We’re staying a villa in Tuscany right now. It’s fantastic. 12:30am here. Just watched on the ESPN app on my phone, but the feed went in and out. Won’t let me use WiFi because my espn access is through Hulu (my streaming tv account), which prohibits foreign access. So I had to use roaming cell data. Thankfully AT&T only charges $10/day extra if you tell them when you’ll be overseas.
You dog you! Bet you’re having a great time!

Rifframbahzoo20

It's my understanding that regional hosts don't need to submit a bid; it's assumed. But if they are unable, next option is to the opponent. Would go to neutral site after that.

I think bids come into play if two non-hosts win (aka UT and Aggie). It isn't necessarily the higher "seed" in that case.
Pretty sure UT will host if aggy in fact beats Stanford.

CryptoMiner

We’re staying a villa in Tuscany right now. It’s fantastic. 12:30am here. Just watched on the ESPN app on my phone, but the feed went in and out. Won’t let me use WiFi because my espn access is through Hulu (my streaming tv account), which prohibits foreign access. So I had to use roaming cell data. Thankfully AT&T only charges $10/day extra if you tell them when you’ll be overseas.
Starlink

froginmn

Van Horn very gracious…

Van Horn lost the home regional and a lot of respect. Treated his pitchers like [ Finebaum ], IMO.

From June 2nd to the 5th his pitchers threw:

Hollan 56 pitches in two games
McEntire 138 in two games
Adcock 86 in two games
Smith 109 in two games

That's not good for young arms...