• The KillerFrogs

Regional Baseball Thread

Brevity Frog

So Santa Clara and AZ tonight at 8. We are here. Headed to hotel. Will there be three games tomorrow? Or will they go with two games tomorrow and two Monday? Any idea how this usually goes?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
So Santa Clara and AZ tonight at 8. We are here. Headed to hotel. Will there be three games tomorrow? Or will they go with two games tomorrow and two Monday? Any idea how this usually goes?
They're making it up as they go along. I imagine everything is shuffled down a peg, and tonight's scheduled game will be in the morning (TBD), with the next Elimination Game just after, and yet another game that evening. That leaves Monday for the final elimination game (if necessary).

Of course, the weather may have something to say about that...

PurpleBlood87

They're making it up as they go along. I imagine everything is shuffled down a peg, and tonight's scheduled game will be in the morning (TBD), with the next Elimination Game just after, and yet another game that evening. That leaves Monday for the final elimination game (if necessary).

Of course, the weather may have something to say about that...
Frogs play at 2 p.m. Sunday.

swimmerbabe11

I've got Clemson, squeezeplay, vandy, and ags playing.

The clemson game is impossible not to watch, but I'm not gonna lie, this Oregon team, is electric and fun as well. they are so aggressive in all the best ways. shocked that Rikuu's play was overturned.