• The KillerFrogs

Toad to Omaha

PurpleBlood87

When do we find out what time we play and what day? I assume its Friday the 2nd, but are we going to get that lucky 9am CT time?
I'd bet on 11 am. to 1 p.m.
No need to play at 9 a.m. with just two games at day.
I've seen regional where the host team played first.
Just saw the 8 p.m. post. Guess the Hogs want to play early.

because if you can hear him wishing you a happy memorial day, then you are honored on veterans day.

memorial day is for those who died, esp died during service
Memorial Day weekend when I was kid was more reverent with grandparents and great-grandparents around that lived through the Wars. There was that two-pronged living connection. We were close enough for some of us to gather and it was tradition to visit the cemetery and honor all whom had passed, not just in military service. A fond family gathering memory. We followed that with a backyard picnic; a picnic table, webbed aluminum lawn chairs, grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans and noodle salad. And badminton.

In the north country, Memorial Day weekend marked the beginning of summer, so celebratory too after a cold winter and sloppy wet spring. “Some of us have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes, with boats, and friends, and noodle salad…. A lot of people, that's their story; good times, noodle salad.”

P.S. The folding lawn chairs were used often enough that the webbing would wear out and you then bought new webbing to re-web them, in a different color(s) of course.
3BD441D9-B758-49AA-9D6C-C9439C8F1495.jpeg

Last edited: