• The KillerFrogs

Concerned about those Bears

Toad Jones

The media believes TCU will fall Saturday. Re: First it's Baylor and most of the time we fight right down to the last 10 minutes. Second, it's in that toilet bowl, thus a home crowd. We fans have been obsessed with the Patterson thing and very little talk about the game. Are we overconfident? Baylor will play far better than their recent games, I guarantee that!

Chongo94

oh yeah smile GIF by Collider

Like clockwork…

4 Oaks Frog

scheiss the media. What have they been right about lately? We kick the pukes ass!

GO FROGS!
BEAT GREEN AND YELLOW PUKES!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] baylor!!

Eight

The media believes TCU will fall Saturday. Re: First it's Baylor and most of the time we fight right down to the last 10 minutes. Second, it's in that toilet bowl, thus a home crowd. We fans have been obsessed with the Patterson thing and very little talk about the game. Are we overconfident? Baylor will play far better than their recent games, I guarantee that!

"we" are not obsessed with the patterson "thing".

you might be worried about "those" bears, but what them bears, these bears, da' bears, or the 3 bears?

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Chicken Little, I have heard the Frogs are a 7 point underdog to Texas!

Moose Stuff

Your penis fell off. You should pick it up and put it back on.

Eight

starting to think toad jones is gary because these posts today, especially the one talking about the creek under the stadium read like the answers gary gave in his press conferences

Last edited:

Wexahu

starting to think toad jones is gary because these posts today, especially the one talking about the creek under the stadium read like the answers gsry gave in his press conferences
Picturing Gary at his computer pondering what screen name to use........"Toad Jones, yeah I think that's a good one, what do you think Kelsi?".

For some reason that makes me chuckle.

tcufrogprince1

As much as we all want to talk about it, the result has nothing to do with our thoughts opinion or fears. It only has to do with the players of which we mainly have limited info on. 10 and 0 and the player interviews is all you need.

Double D

Tier 1
According to NORM on the TICKET, BAILURE is 13-1 ATS as a home dog versus opponent coming off a win.

He also said this match up should have been pick 'em.

Last edited: