• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

You Fighting Flacon. Thx for the service.
Usually its called the falcon only as a term of derision by eagle drivers. For whatever reason its always been the viper -- un onofficial nickname amongst the bros. So either i fart in your general direction and say fights on, or acknowledge your sincere gesture from a kind and well meaning civilian and say thanks depending on your intent

Usually its called the falcon only as a term of derision by eagle drivers. For whatever reason its always been the viper -- un onofficial nickname amongst the bros. So either i fart in your general direction and say fights on, or acknowledge your sincere gesture from a kind and well meaning civilian and say thanks depending on your intent
I like to be the dumbest in the room (and am clearly that here) ... love to learn something new.

Purp

In the Army we used the term blue falcon to refer to someone who darns his buddy. BF (blue falcon) = buddy darner.

Ron Swanson

is an inslut similar to a Flacon?
pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
So my son bought a condo three years ago at age 20. Earlier this week, a neighbor (directly next to him but one level up) caused a fire that destroyed several units and caused smoke and water damage to his.

He'll be forced to relocate for at least 6-9 months... But he and his dog made it out safely.
How awful. Glad he and the pup are okay.