• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at Colorado; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Palliative Care

That would be good news if true but I think imaging needs to be done before I would feel better. However if the staff thought it was a sprain initially then walking around on it won’t matter much. Like I said earlier.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We never had a problem with skill position player evaluation and recruiting

The issues arose when there were too many misses in the trenches
There were plenty of misses all the way around. I still can't figure out what the strategy of getting small defensive linemen was... Anyway, it is done.

06DallasFrog

I did not record the game at home and want to watch Sam Jackson again. Anyone seen highlights of him or know where I could find the fourth quarter?

PurpleBlood87

Jared Kesler tore his ACL and played a number of games on it. But he also squatted over 800 pounds so there was a lot of muscle around it.

The atarting running back at Alavardo toee his MCL and played the rest of the season. Rushed for over 900 yards. He wasn't going to play in college so he figured why not.

PurpleBlood87

Folsom's "big screens" were pretty small, kind of surprising.

Credit to theBuff fans in the banana costumes. They stayed the entire game.

A buddy of mine saw a game a few years ago where there were some fans in banana costumes. Then a guy came out in a gorilla costume and started chasing after the bananas.

This happened at a Flower Mound game many years ago. Problem was the gorilla was faster than the banana.

Last edited: