• The KillerFrogs

DMN: 5 bold predictions for TCU Football in 2022: What are the Horned Frogs capable of?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: 5 bold predictions for TCU Football in 2022: What are the Horned Frogs capable of?

By Charles Baggarly

SB4POOAEPBABVFOOPUGNLFQSFM.jpg

It’s an interesting time for TCU Football, given that it will be without longtime head coach Gary Patterson for the first time in over 20 years.

This raises many questions, especially after a subpar 5-7 2021 campaign. Regardless of what the future holds, Sonny Dykes is set to take the Frogs into a new, offensive-minded era.

Here are five bold predictions for the TCU Horned Frogs in 2022.

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...in-2022-what-are-the-horned-frogs-capable-of/

East Coast

Tier 1
Pretty much what I was expecting. How did Garrett Hayes get singled out as a key returnee on the OL? Speaking of the OL, the biggest question I have is the improvement we have been seeing in camp real or is our DL still bottom of the barrel?

82 Frog Fever

Pretty much what I was expecting. How did Garrett Hayes get singled out as a key returnee on the OL? Speaking of the OL, the biggest question I have is the improvement we have been seeing in camp real or is our DL still bottom of the barrel?
For the most part, defense won Thursday’s scrimmage. There were also 3 int’s.
Hopefully, the DL was a contributing factor.
The defense should at least be improved enough to call it mediocre,
and the offense should be good for 35+ pts/game.

Eight

because you are reading something written by a guy named after a character in the lord of the rings triology and he glanced at a roster before throwing something together

Last edited: