• The KillerFrogs

Bro Bible: TCU Football’s Outlook For 2022 Is Grim If Freshman Receiver’s Deleted TikTok Dance Is Any Indication

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU Football’s Outlook For 2022 Is Grim If Freshman Receiver’s Deleted TikTok Dance Is Any Indication​

BY GRAYSON WEIR

College football today is completely different than it was 10 years ago. As social media continues to play a bigger role in day-to-day life, it has led to some cringeworthy videos and it rarely ends well.

Earlier this year, a group of Florida State football players went viral for their since-deleted TikTok to Dua Lipa and got roasted. Now it is TCU’s turn.

As the Horned Frogs held its internal media day ahead of the 2022 season, a group of underclassmen decided to do a dance of their own. The since-deleted video posted by freshman Keagan Cunningham also featured two of his teammates. One of them appeared to be sophomore safety D’Arco Perkins-McAllister, but the other is not easily identifiable from the roster.

Read more at https://brobible.com/sports/article/tcu-football-viral-tiktok-dance-reaction/

tcudoc

Pretty typical teenager stuff. A little bit cringy but I suspect they had fun with it. I see no problem with it.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Pretty typical teenager stuff. A little bit cringy but I suspect they had fun with it. I see no problem with it.
Perhaps, but consider our response if this was Baylor, A&M etc.

Just Say No Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Eight

TCU Football’s Outlook For 2022 Is Grim If Freshman Receiver’s Deleted TikTok Dance Is Any Indication​

BY GRAYSON WEIR

College football today is completely different than it was 10 years ago. As social media continues to play a bigger role in day-to-day life, it has led to some cringeworthy videos and it rarely ends well.

Earlier this year, a group of Florida State football players went viral for their since-deleted TikTok to Dua Lipa and got roasted. Now it is TCU’s turn.

As the Horned Frogs held its internal media day ahead of the 2022 season, a group of underclassmen decided to do a dance of their own. The since-deleted video posted by freshman Keagan Cunningham also featured two of his teammates. One of them appeared to be sophomore safety D’Arco Perkins-McAllister, but the other is not easily identifiable from the roster.

Read more at https://brobible.com/sports/article/tcu-football-viral-tiktok-dance-reaction/

Bro Bible? Bless your heart.

my thought exactly, would be far, far more embarrassed admitting i was a regular reader of bro bible than most dances posted on social media

TooColdU

Unfortunately it ain’t just Bro Bible. And none of us ever did stuff like this when we were teens. ‍smh

One of the comments said
TikTok Challenge University lol