• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Phillips 66 Big 12 Championships Preview

Pharm Frog

Then there is Tenn. LSU got rid of PM one year too late. How did TV put all that talent on that team?
I was referring more to the average game time when you are forced to play a Josh Holliday team….pace is excruciatingly slow and there’s at least two offensive timeouts and Rob Walton’s Sleestak-like strolls to the mound.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I see this playing out similarly to last year. But never know when we might get hot or be granted a bolus of walks.
Sir, a tip of the hat to whatever coffee brand you are consuming this morning! So far, you've broken out "sleestack" and "bolus" in posts, and I daresay I am impressed!

(I try to save the polysyllabic exuberance until I've had a cocktail or two...)

9b022ab9821b53e03836c31347309f7c.jpg

Pharm Frog

KSU leads OU 2-1 in B6 but Sooners are threatening. And this is awesome. Phillips coming to the mound with two on and no outs in B6. Betting we see him move back to 1B and then back to the mound if needed.

Pharm Frog

Former Frog drops a fly ball in CF and Sooners take the lead. They stupidly rule that as a double but the kid just dropped the ball after misjudging it.

Pharm Frog

The first of the lame ducks advance to the championship game as OU defeats KSU 4-3. Will be Duplantier v Morrill in the UT v OSU elimination game.

Pharm Frog

Watching UTSA play So Miss. Runners up 4-0 in 4th. Broadcasters just said that ODU has only one pitcher remaining and are preparing to throw position players in their next game.