• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Phillips 66 Big 12 Championships Preview

PurpleBlood87

So when Bishop came up maybe in the sixth or seventh yelled "Come on Bish".

Some older Tech fans to me to watch my language there is a kid right there.

I could no make him understand Bish is a nickname for Bishop.

During balk/ejection inning and TCU who was maybe 11 or 12 yelled "He ump you suck"
So I said "Hey! There are kids around here."

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I know a simple ejection alone does not create an “and one” but radio mentioned there’d be a review by the conference to determine if the things beyond the ejection warranted an additional game. I’d hope they’d understand how silly the whole thing was starting with the precipitating balk call
Well, Saarloos didn't put a rusty crowbar through his skull, as he so richly deserved, so there's that...

ftwfrog

So when Bishop came up maybe in the sixth or seventh yelled "Come on Bish".

Some older Tech fans to me to watch my language there is a kid right there.

I could no make him understand Bish is a nickname for Bishop.

During balk/ejection inning and TCU who was maybe 11 or 12 yelled "He ump you suck"
So I said "Hey! There are kids around here."
I’m really glad I wasn’t there.

PurpleBlood87

Marcelo Perez on his 0-2 pitch that led to Murphy's three-run home run. Missing spots on 0-2 has been a TCU pitching tendency all season.

“I missed my spot on that pitch, “Perez said. “It was supposed to be a slider down and away and I left it down the middle.”

Pharm Frog

Hope that old codger is enjoying OU being up 6-1 in the sixth.
If I’m on the committee I give UT and OU host sites. And I just vomited in my mouth. Would be fitting to send Arkie to play in the crap hole that is L Dale Mitchell. Frogs would be 4th ( on my list of Big 12 teams deserving to host). BUT I think that sends a bad message about conference play.