• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Pharm Frog

Through 5….scoreless. Hansen gave up his first hit. Don’t wish to jinx it but this game is moving right along obviously. Will be interested in seeing if this is the last inning for Mederos.

FrogUltimate

It rarely works out like you think it should but may be better for UT to win this game having burned Hansen. Frogs then better win today or face Campbell tomorrow in an elimination game. Would like to see Campbell burned against Baylor.
Yep, when Oky State didn't throw Campbell it clearly became advantageous for UT to win today, and extra important that we beat Baylor today.

Endless Purple

As Pharm said, Frogs need to win today.

I just get really nervous when the ranking services decide to bump the frogs suddenly really high as I always expect losses to immediately follow.

Pharm Frog

No replays of reviewed calls in the park apparently. And this game has had only four runs and two of those solo HRs and it will be at least 2 hours and 52 minutes.

Punter1

Not sure what that has to do with his draft stock.

I was mostly making that point in jest that Melendez is an dbag but yea that's not really the reason why he draft stock isn't high....he must have some holes in his swing the scouts see where better pitching has proven to give him trouble.