• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Eight

how the heck is there no mention of very big news on the transfer front with ezra dotson-oyetade coming home to west dallas

highly regarded interior line prospect in 2021 with potential in an area the frogs only have three underclassmen. HUGE pick up

will admit a 6'3" athletic corner would be nice as well

Last edited:

Eight

Great o-line pick up! Will he be a redshirt freshman?

hmmmmm...sounds like a 9.95 question

joking, i believe so, but that is worth what you paid for it. normally wait to see how they are classified when they hit the roster on gofrogs and last time i checked he wasn't there yet

so or rs-fr doesn't matter to me as much as a high quality prospect at a huge position of need for the frogs

Eight

very interesting and nice to see the new defensive staff isn't willing to count on players being healthy at a critical position

two other interesting points about this commit. first, he is the 3rd corner for the new staff and they all are 6' or taller

second, if you look at josh's twitter feed there is a positive comment from a ulm alum who is currently on the duncanville staff

Froggish

very interesting and nice to see the new defensive staff isn't willing to count on players being healthy at a critical position

two other interesting points about this commit. first, he is the 3rd corner for the new staff and they all are 6' or taller

second, if you look at josh's twitter feed there is a positive comment from a ulm alum who is currently on the duncanville staff
We aren’t as deep at CB as we all thought and we are still chasing a JUCO kid

Eight

We aren’t as deep at CB as we all thought and we are still chasing a JUCO kid

they need to be as when you actually look at the roster and then who has and has not played it it is a no brainer

noah has played in 9 games in 3 years, stewart isn't quite that bad but he has struggled to get on the field the past two years, ceaser is most likely gone though don't know if it is grades or he just isn't a fit, jenkins hasn't played much and when he got on the field last year he looked tiny even compared to the nephew, and covington is a freshman

that leaves the two signees in chambers and lewis, the transfer from mizzou who i guess was hurt in the spring.

go get as much help as possible and still would like to see another interior offensive lineman

82 Frog Fever

would be very, very good news

dykes and the staff have worked their puts off to overhaul this roster

would REALLY like to see another interior offensive lineman to fill that out that area as well
They really have and Shelton is a perfect example of how hard they work. He was so happy with his visit to WV that he canceled his TCU visit Sat. night. The coaches didn’t give up, as Coach Buckels was able to change his mind and get him on campus. If TCU can now reel him in, it would be a big victory for the staff.