• The KillerFrogs

Other Games: Big 12 final conference weekend

Peacefrog

Degenerate
OSU over Baylor 9-3 in 7th. Pokes with 15 hits to Bears' 3. Didn't really figure that Baylor had much chance tonight anyway. Thinking Saturday is likely to be the best opportunity for BU to take one (unless they're doing something differently with the rotations)
This is a funny post knowing what happened.

Pharm Frog

This is a funny post knowing what happened.
Yep. I have no idea what happened there to allow that massive BU inning unless OSU had their starting pitcher on a pitch count or something. But that result “shouldn’t” have happened. And yet baseball has a storied history of shouldn’t’s becoming reality.

I’m hoping that what “should” happen in Lubbock today does happen.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Yep. I have no idea what happened there to allow that massive BU inning unless OSU had their starting pitcher on a pitch count or something. But that result “shouldn’t” have happened. And yet baseball has a storied history of shouldn’t’s becoming reality.

I’m hoping that what “should” happen in Lubbock today does happen.
as well as Saturday

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Not sure if K State is in it to win it. Their starter against WVU is making his first start of the season in the last game of the season. He looks a bit like Luken Baker and is their usual first baseman. He drilled the first batter who ultimately came around to score. Going to the top of the 2nd, it's WVU 1, K State 0.

HG73

Not sure if K State is in it to win it. Their starter against WVU is making his first start of the season in the last game of the season. He looks a bit like Luken Baker and is their usual first baseman. He drilled the first batter who ultimately came around to score. Going to the top of the 2nd, it's WVU 1, K State 0.
Why wouldn't they be trying to win? Asking for a friend.