• The KillerFrogs

OT -- PBR World Finals in Cowtown

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Rode them in high school Rodeo Club. Getting bucked off a bull is a lot closer to the ground than getting bucked off a horse.
If I have to deal with them, it's best I do so from the comfortable ground of the working pen. That way I have a fence to run to and scramble up on before said herbivore tramples me into paste...

I have very tame cows. Pets, really. Years ago, when the herd was cheap heifers found at the auction (aka Other People's Problems) and an exceedingly ornery bull, I had to make sure nobody got in my blind spot. Nowadays, it's hard to devote the proper attention to the ears and waddles that need scratching.

I much prefer the tame cows.

FrogAbroad

Final go-round begins at 11:00 this morning at The Dickies. Some good bull riding this week, this last go-round will feature the top bulls in the sport. There's still time to make it if ya hurry!

froginmn

It's nice to watch, but you'd never get me on the back of a large, pissed off herbivore.
MV5BMDUwMmQ2OWQtNTU4Ni00OWFiLWFlODItYWI1N2UxYWM2Y2FmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxMjU0MjA@._V1_.jpg

PurpleBlood87

Got to cover the event for the FWST.
Went Saturday night just to get the lay of the land and figure out things. Had never covered a PBR event.
Enjoyed it immensely. What a show they put on.