• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Endless Purple

How does the rest of the scheduling work?

Is TCU hosting the next match with the NC State/Mid Tenn winner only or is it also the Wake/Kentucky game plus the two winners match up? or is it just the next team and the final 8 go to one location?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
We've won the first two rounds 4-0 for 7 straight years? I know we're typically seeded fairly high, but seems really improbable. Is that for real or just for real bad grammar?
To me it seems he meant the swept their way in, while simultaneously making a 7th straight SR

Jared7

Is TCU hosting the next match with the NC State/Mid Tenn winner only or is it also the Wake/Kentucky game plus the two winners match up? or is it just the next team and the final 8 go to one location?
Well host the MTSU/NC State winner next weekend and the winners of the 8 supers advance to Champaign-Urbana.

Longfrog

Baylor survives 4-2. Only significant upset today was 11 seed Georgia losing to Florida State. Match was 3-2 UGA going to 3rd sets and FSU won both. Stanford won at Harvard and NC State/MTSU still ongoing but neither result would be too surprising.

Endless Purple

A&M would enjoy this win. Baylor would be gutted by the loss. On net gotta cheer for aggy.
Looked at TexAgs and did not see a thread for the men's tennis team. Did have one for women's. Kind of if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it makes a sound.. For so many of these SEC teams, there is no commentary for some of the olympic sports. Makes me wonder why players go there with no support while here there is a 103 page thread supporting the tennis team.

Arizona did not even have today's game listed on the athletic page schedule for their men's tennis team when I checked.

Jared7

Well host the MTSU/NC State winner next weekend and the winners of the 8 supers advance to Champaign-Urbana the following week.

I'm not sure if we're rooting for anything between MTSU and NC State. The rankings say we'd want the Wolfpack, but the pedigree says MTSU would be easier.

Jared7

We've won the first two rounds 4-0 for 7 straight years? I know we're typically seeded fairly high, but seems really improbable. Is that for real or just for real bad grammar?
We've made the Sweet 16 for 7 straight years. Not all by 4-0 margins each time. This is only the 2nd time there's actually been super-regionals. It started in 2019, but COVID obliterated 2020 and last year, they sent 16 to Orlando after the regionals (like before). In 2019, we won the super at Mississippi State as the underdog.

Latest posts