• The KillerFrogs

TCU spring football begins Tuesday

Eight

Delegate the energy.

this, it takes a great deal more energy coaching every position on one side of the ball

similar to the stories about how up to the end landry would do the offensive and defensive game plans for the cowboys while some guy who had less energy was only focused on one side of the ball in san francisco

Limp Lizard

Morris was playing last year at only 173 LBs! Even190 is not all that much but you are a twig at 173.
But Smith at Bama won the Heisman at 6'0' and 175. I agree that is too light for a QB, but sometimes posters here think bigger is always better. Every year I see top players on "name" teams that just aren't that big. There were probably players who were too heavy on our team.

Palliative Care

My only fear about Morris that a big D lineman would really do him some bodily injury at 173 lbs. I know 190 does not guarantee any more protection if the guy knocking you over is 300 lbs but at least it does not sound as bad. Size is not everything until it is. Here is hoping the O-line keeps our QB’s standing upright.

Palliative Care

One has to wonder how the NIL will effect team unity/spirit. Openness breeds trust. In this day and age everything needs to be on the table and open to examination. No one is treated special and no one is separated from the others.

Palliative Care

BS seems like it at first. Actually it is a whole new set up and the best way to turn things around is to open up. Do enough things that are different to establish a new beginning and a sense of a new direction.

Chongo94

My arsehole. It was a joke about injuries

d8de3bbf03ad4a7e3744ff650517f662.gif

CryptoMiner

Dykes looks 10 years older than Patterson. I doubt he can match Patterson’s energy.
View attachment 11118
The energy level is double what it was especially last season. Dykes has advanced the program at least 30 years and maybe more.

No paranoia and lots of team energy!

It is like nothing we have seen before.

When I watched what SMU did to us last season I knew we could not continue as we were.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The energy level is double what it was especially last season. Dykes has advanced the program at least 30 years and maybe more.

No paranoia and lots of team energy!

It is like nothing we have seen before.

When I watched what SMU did to us last season I knew we could not continue as we were.
Didn’t seem like the players were allowed to have fun the past few years.