• The KillerFrogs

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

bp4tcu

Has anyone seen bp4tcu since TCU beat Tech and got exposed for being a troll? they don’t totally disappear, they just changes names and trolling strategies?
Rent free my man. Rent free. I’m going to make it a point to hang around here more just to show how obsessed with me you are and how easy it to draw you offsides.

StealthFrog

Rent free my man. Rent free. I’m going to make it a point to hang around here more just to show how obsessed with me you are and how easy it to draw you offsides.
I'm glad your employer restored your internet access after your business trip hiatus so I can call you out every time. I'll be here every day responding to you........I would take it as far as I would even respond to you with two paragraphs while I'm attending a college basketball game. I just can't help myself, you're in my head that much.

bp4tcu

I'm glad your employer restored your internet access after your business trip hiatus so I can call you out every time. I'll be here every day responding to you........I would take it as far as I would even respond to you with two paragraphs while I'm attending a college basketball game. I just can't help myself, you're in my head that much.
Surely you understand how being an adult works, actually maybe you have no clue since you spend so much time on here. When you're a big boy and spend a lot of time in meetings, cars, and airplanes for work, sometimes arguing with message board tough guys like you takes a back seat and you don't spend the time on here you otherwise would.

I clearly am in your head that much, you're asking if anyone here as seen me around since I didn't respond to you. Amazing.

Like I said, don't be such a baby just because I have a different opinion than you.

StealthFrog

Surely you understand how being an adult works, actually maybe you have no clue since you spend so much time on here. When you're a big boy and spend a lot of time in meetings, cars, and airplanes for work, sometimes arguing with message board tough guys like you takes a back seat and you don't spend the time on here you otherwise would.

I clearly am in your head that much, you're asking if anyone here as seen me around since I didn't respond to you. Amazing.

Like I said, don't be such a baby just because I have a different opinion than you.
No time to post here after you were made to look like a fool after your bold prediction about losing to Tech and Kansas? No time to post when you have done so during the games while you were in attendance. Your big boy job is allowing you to be here all morning. Unbelievable. Big guy is now going to start throwing is high flying job as an excuse for not showing his face when he got exposed as a troll.

Look, i'm not going anywhere, so you are going to be called out. All you do is play the contrarian and try and stir up things. You have 0 people fooled on this board. You'll show up prior to every Tech vs TCU game.

So, keep up the rent free bit all you want.... also keep up the "i have deep Tech roots, in fact might as go as far as saying my wifes's grandfather is on the Board of Directors......4th generation crap" posts. It's fun stuff to read.

Fiscuits

@Fiscuits make me a sandwich, and then scrub the toilets.
Make you a sandwich and then….scrub the toilets. Interesting.

Look - Jamie and the lil” Frogs that could, essentially won, one more game than I thought they would/predicted. Which is great! Contrary to popular belief on this bored (board?) I root for the Frogs!

So maybe JD does deserve one more season? He’s going to get one and probably also….brace for it…an extension. Yikes.

Time will tell and until I am needed to get us another head coach or be the bulletin board (bored?) material for another one of our numerous below par sports programs, this is Fiscuits, signing off.

Go Frogs.

bp4tcu

Look - Jamie and the lil” Frogs that could, essentially won, one more game than I thought they would/predicted. Which is great! Contrary to popular belief on this bored (board?) I root for the Frogs!

So maybe JD does deserve one more season? He’s going to get one and probably also….brace for it…an extension. Yikes.

Time will tell and until I am needed to get us another head coach or be the bulletin board (bored?) material for another one of our numerous below par sports programs, this is Fiscuits, signing off.

Go Frogs.
What a beating of a post to read.(reed?)

Putt4Purple

Go Frogs.
UNTIL I'M NEEDED? This is the self Narcissistic thinking I knew you had of yourself. Go away. Your thoughts and opinions mean nothing. Lets see if you SIGN OFF. I doubt it! I said it you many times on this board, you Fis-Quits are a LOSER!!! Go Frogs!!

froginmn

What a beating of a post to read.(reed?)
They only won one more game than he expected. Even though he said they'd lose to Texas and then lose their first in the tourney. And I'm sure he expected them to win as many as they did during the entire season.

What a loser.