• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Seton Hall Game Thread

ATC Frog

Much bourbon was consumed tonight. Very enjoyable.

Let’s run it back on Sunday night.

Edit: killed a bottle of Angel’s Envy first half (only had 1 pour left, had some Michter’s small batch during the second half, and as a celebratory pour I opened a bottle of Smokewagon bourbon and had a pour.

Last edited:

LVH

A lot of the hype Arizona is getting stems from beating a UCLA team that needed massive ref help and bad calls to rally and beat Akron last night.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
This is the normally the part where I give some sort of statistical analysis about turnovers or rebounding margin, but whatever, I’m too drunk for that. I want Zona, I love this team.
Here's the only stat that matters....
TCU- 69
Seton Hall- 42

But for you stat guys....
Near the end of the game, one of the announcers said that TCU had 42 points in the paint and obviously Seton Hall only had 42 points total. That's pretty good.

Here's the only stat that matters....
TCU- 69
Seton Hall- 42

But for you stat guys....
Near the end of the game, one of the announcers said that TCU had 42 points in the paint and obviously Seton Hall only had 42 points total. That's pretty good.

Shows you how good the Big 12 is. All throughout conference play it was frustrating that they weren't able to get inside as much as we wanted to because of the athletic big men in the league. You put them in any other conference and they'd be a top 15 team. Zona's big men are relatively young and not nearly as athletic as what we've seen at the top of the Big 12. We've got what it takes to make a deep run.

HFrog1999

I wonder what that one guy that transferred to SMU is doing right now?

f44a1f8643196544cd31ab9501e3e62f.jpg