• The KillerFrogs

Frogs San Diego Roll Call

HornyWartyToad

don't see lisa t as a bus type person, reminds me of steve martin's character on planes, trains, and automobiles

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I rode those in Mexico several times, the ones they call, "Primera Plus." They are more comfortable than first-class airline seating, and apart from the occasional annoying roadside shakedown and / or murder by police, or cartels, or military unit, are very enjoyable.

drizzle

I can’t go this year so it’s just me asking for future reference, but did anyone buy tickets from the ticket office? I’m a season ticket holder but never was contacted about NCAA tickets this year.

PurpleBlood87

I can’t go this year so it’s just me asking for future reference, but did anyone buy tickets from the ticket office? I’m a season ticket holder but never was contacted about NCAA tickets this year.

The year the Frogs played in OKC, I remember there were few tickets available for purchase from TCU.

I ended up calling Valparaiso's ticket office and getting on their wait list for tickets.
I ended up being offered four tickets. Which I bought gladly.

FrogAbroad

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I rode those in Mexico several times, the ones they call, "Primera Plus." They are more comfortable than first-class airline seating, and apart from the occasional annoying roadside shakedown and / or murder by police, or cartels, or military unit, are very enjoyable.
Been there, done that and have positive memories of the trips. Mexico's major intercity bus lines are really a nice way to travel the country.

LVH

It’s too bad this state hasn’t moved forward with the high speed rail they were considering. That would be awesome.
Probably because it became a massive taxpayer dollar boondoggle

They were supposed to have a rail between Victorville and Las Vegas and that was a total disaster. Everything governments touch goes to [ Finebaum ].

LisaLT

Probably because it became a massive taxpayer dollar boondoggle

They were supposed to have a rail between Victorville and Las Vegas and that was a total disaster. Everything governments touch goes to [ #2020 ].
I also heard they were supposed to have a high speed rail between LA and Vegas. I just want to know when that will happen. That would be awesome...

asleep003

As of this morning the cost to fly my family of four there for the weekend was $4000 just for the flights. So I can buy a really nice bottle of wine, a really nice bottle of whiskey, have dinner at Del Frisco’s and watch it home. I won’t do any of those things but it would still be way way cheaper to do so.

Count me in for being there in spirit.
Cheap... lol !

alumfrog23

Anyone know if there is a time requirement for showing a negative test at Viejas? Was gonna get my 2nd shot tomorrow but don’t want to feel like [ Finebaum ] for the game. Didn’t see if it’s 24 or 48 hours before but I feel like a little over 24 hours should be fine. But… California.

Boomhauer

Anyone want to limo down if I do that? My treat.

giphy.gif

asleep003

Anyone know if there is a time requirement for showing a negative test at Viejas? Was gonna get my 2nd shot tomorrow but don’t want to feel like [ #2020 ] for the game. Didn’t see if it’s 24 or 48 hours before but I feel like a little over 24 hours should be fine. But… California.
You waited this late to start getting your shots.?. you went thru original 19 and Delta naked, without protection for a year. How old are you?

Last edited: