• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 15 Iowa State preview

I am guessing Skip Jansen, whom posted here on basketball until January of last year, is a friend or family member of coach Ryan Miller. If so, then not much hope of seeing Skip return, at least not regularly. Maybe if the Frogs make the tournament he will chime in. Miller left TCU for Creighton last spring.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I am guessing Skip Jansen, whom posted here on basketball until January of last year, was a friend or family member of coach Ryan Miller. So not much hope of seeing Skip return, at least not regularly. Maybe if the Frogs make the tournament he will chime in. Miller left TCU for Creighton last spring.
Go check the Creighton board and see if they have a Skip Jansen posting over there.

tetonfrog

ISU was 3-of-26 from 3-point range and shot 30% overall. The Frogs' strong D is making life miserable for opponents. Impressive win today! And I loved to see Miles and Lampkin mob Baugh after the game. He carried us on offense today. What a great comeback for him and the Frogs after letting one get away in Stillwater. These guys will continue to struggle on offense, but they defend their asses off and are tough mentally. Gotta love it!

Rose Bowl

The bottom line for me is how well we played today. We shot the ball well, we valued the ball better and we’re good on the boards. Add in the fact that we defended like crazy and that makes for a winning formula. When Mike gets healthy this team will really be something.

Just play every game like this and there will be more wins coming.