• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Thought I'd share:

Coworker who's son plays on the line at College Station HS told me that Connor Lingren had been waiting on an offer from TCU. His commitment is very, very likely.

College station High school football. 6’6” 316lbs NG/DT . 1st Team All District.

did we forget anything?​

asleep003

College station High school football. 6’6” 316lbs NG/DT . 1st Team All District.

did we forget anything?​
If Connor is athletic enough to play D line at that size... just imagine what kind of an OL player he could bring us too !!

Eight

too lazy to find the 2023 thread, but here is a name to follow when it comes to the next level of nil bidding, i mean recruiting

nyckoles harbor of archbishop carroll in the dc area. he is listed as an athlete by 247, but projected by many to de/ olb

6'5" 225 and is drawing comparisons in the track world to usain bolt.

last year he ran 10.31 in eugene at the nike nationals with less than a 2 mile wind, he went sub 21 in the 200 m indoor this year in lubbock at the under armour meet as well as sub 6 in the 50m the week before

asleep003

too lazy to find the 2023 thread, but here is a name to follow when it comes to the next level of nil bidding, i mean recruiting

nyckoles harbor of archbishop carroll in the dc area. he is listed as an athlete by 247, but projected by many to de/ olb

6'5" 225 and is drawing comparisons in the track world to usain bolt.

last year he ran 10.31 in eugene at the nike nationals with less than a 2 mile wind, he went sub 21 in the 200 m indoor this year in lubbock at the under armour meet as well as sub 6 in the 50m the week before

Doesn't sound like we'll have enough money ...lol !

Bizarro Frog

Pretty cool offer here.

I watched the state title game and Coy was insane. His performance was historical and he dominated the game on both sides of the ball. I was shocked to see that he had virtually no offers. The TCU coaches should have driven out to Jerry World and offered him when the game ended.

Wexahu

Don't think we have any shot here, but Harold Perkins decommitted from A&M.

Solid move. I would think the $$$ would be better if he keeps as many schools in the running as possible. How much will someone pay to have this guy on board for a year until he enter the portal next offseason?

Palliative Care

I think that idea of 5 stars flipping after one season and getting a new NIL from a different school will become all too common. It is not good for the game and yet big money people will be the ones who really get hurt and I don't mind that aspect at all.

Moose Stuff

My guess based on Buckles being the one who sent the tweet would be this is the DB Lewis that was just on campus this weekend. Currently committed to UT but being asked to grayshirt apparently.