• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

G Mother Froggen P

I recall hearing Dykes was going to the portal for a qb. Surprised we haven't reeled one in yet. JT Daniels would be interesting but I'm not holding my breath anymore.

hiphopfroggy

I recall hearing Dykes was going to the portal for a qb. Surprised we haven't reeled one in yet. JT Daniels would be interesting but I'm not holding my breath anymore.
Prince of Poo Poo knows who TCU's new QB is but he is a VIP and that information is only available for the Higher Up Frogs and not the Pleb Frogs. Thankfully he was gracious enough to let us know that he and Sonny have made a QB decision and all is well. In Prince of Poo Poo we trust.

ticketfrog123

Prince of Poo Poo knows who TCU's new QB is but he is a VIP and that information is only available for the Higher Up Frogs and not the Pleb Frogs. Thankfully he was gracious enough to let us know that he and Sonny have made a QB decision and all is well. In Prince of Poo Poo we trust.
He walked it back for being wrong

Moose Stuff

Good to see your ability to be a scheissing idiot isn’t just limited to your COVID/political opinions.

sandiegojack

Get used to it guys. With this transfer portal and NIL program, college football is going to be more than ever be influenced by players going to the highest bidder. The gap between the haves and the havenots will continue to widen.

sdj

asleep003

Good to see your ability to be a scheissing idiot isn’t just limited to your COVID/political opinions.
Come on Moose... I remember you saying you very rarely include politics in your shares... and you have been a very good boy of late. You are better in that area than I ... look forward to your continued setting the example and keeping up the good work.

Moose Stuff

Come on Moose... I remember you saying you very rarely include politics in your shares... and you have been a very good boy of late. You are better in that area than I ... look forward to your continued setting the example and keeping up the good work.
The jabs at Purpoole were unnecessary. Be better.