• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘Nothing official,’ but Gary Patterson’s shirt says he’s Texas Longhorns bound

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
‘Nothing official,’ but Gary Patterson’s shirt says he’s Texas Longhorns bound

BY DREW DAVISON

Gary Patterson is wearing Texas Longhorns gear these days.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, Patterson is headed to the Forty Acres.

The longtime TCU head football coach was seen with Texas athletic director Chris Del Conte at the Longhorns’ men’s basketball game on Tuesday night. Patterson was donning a pullover with the Texas logo and it seems to be just a matter of time before he joins Steve Sarkisian’s staff at the University of Texas as a “special assistant to the head coach.”

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article257179997.html#storylink=cpy

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
272098593_7100698276614517_8256116859570890766_n.jpg

FrogCop19

I am truly shocked that Muck didn't pay a premium to be able to write this article. Who knows, he may have exploded in sheer elation when he saw it, rendering him unable to smash away at his keyboard with his sweaty fingers.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I am truly shocked that Muck didn't pay a premium to be able to write this article. Who knows, he may have exploded in sheer elation when he saw it, rendering him unable to smash away at his keyboard with his sweaty fingers.
Oh, he's been bingeing on Taco Bell and cheap beer while writing up his Magnum Opus for tomorrow's edition...