• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

ticketfrog123

I understand all the debate, but I bet TCU will have play both Morris & Max & our new transfer QB. Our OL could be a disaster & whoever the TCU QB will take a lot of hits.

When was the last time our starting QB played all season? Boykin in ‘14? AD in the Rose Bowl year?
This is the worst scenario possible. Worse than anything I can think of. If we’re playing 3 QBs often it should because of an injury bug, not a 3-QB rotation

Kenny Hill played all season when he was starter (17-18?) Been a train wreck after that.

Eight

Lisa T- yes Baylor was our best game and Morris was outstanding. But one game does not a carreer make. Nor does it mean that one is better than the other. As for me I personally like Morris a lot but I would never count Max out. Either way they both will compete with the new mystery QB that Dykes will pull out of the portal. May the best man win and then so should TCU.

careful, case mccoy is a freaking longhorn legend for one game and peter gardere is called peter the great basically because of four games, but then again they played in austin which made them legends when they simply put on the burnt orange so no way a frog could be measured that yardstick

HornyWartyToad

Least surprising portal development ever?

Mizzou DB Shawn Robinson to transfer​

Mitchell Forde • PowerMizzou
Staff
@mitchell4d

Missouri's Shawn Robinson accomplished a rare feat across the past two seasons, starting games on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Now, the quarterback-turned-safety will look to start for another team during his final season of college eligibility.
Robinson entered the NCAA transfer portal on Wednesday, a Missouri spokesperson confirmed. Robinson, who transferred to Missouri from TCU prior to the 2019 season, would ordinarily have exhausted his eligibility, but he has one season left to play due to the NCAA not counting the 2020 season against any players.

PurpleBlood87

Staff
@mitchell4d

Missouri's Shawn Robinson accomplished a rare feat across the past two seasons, starting games on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Now, the quarterback-turned-safety will look to start for another team during his final season of college eligibility.
Robinson entered the NCAA transfer portal on Wednesday, a Missouri spokesperson confirmed. Robinson, who transferred to Missouri from TCU prior to the 2019 season, would ordinarily have exhausted his eligibility, but he has one season left to play due to the NCAA not counting the 2020 season against any players.

Still recovering from getting from getting trucked by Army's fullback during his return to Amon G. Carter Stadium.

Frog92

Staff
@mitchell4d

3 high schools, 3 colleges. Such high hopes for him, should have seen it coming.

Robinson entered the NCAA transfer portal on Wednesday, a Missouri confirmed. Robinson, who transferred to Missouri from TCU prior to the 2019 season,
Speculation is that the father has been the influencing factor in this endless rotation of teams.