• The KillerFrogs

Gillespie named TCU DC……

Eight

How many years have they played together? I’m not excusing how we were so craptastic just pointing out OSU’s D, despite lacking much in the way of NFL caliber talent, was an experienced, cohesive unit having played several years with each other.

…and not having Coleman, Bethley, Daniels to start the year and playing sporadically throughout. Hard to ‘hunt together’ when you haven’t played much together.

seriously, you support the frogs and you don't know these answers?

there were no first year players among the defensive front so that means at least 2 years and in some cases players were in their 4th and 5th years in the system.

you keep throwing out every freaking excuse that was uttered during the season, but noah daniels didn't hurt this run defense, but bad linebacker player sure did as well as mathis continually being either kicked out or washed down inside which isn't good for a 4th year junior who we have seen have these issues year after year after year.

JogginFrog

Agree. I just need all the new people with opinions who have crawled out of the woodworks the past couple of months to for a minute so I can take notes on who’s crazy and who’s somewhat rational.
I'd like to think the crazies are done crawling out of the woodwork, but despite efforts to cut out the deadwood, we may not be out of the woods yet. Might still be a few that need to be taken to the woodshed.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

there were no first year players among the defensive front so that means at least 2 years and in some cases players were in their 4th and 5th years in the system.

you keep throwing out every freaking excuse that was uttered during the season, but noah daniels didn't hurt this run defense, but bad linebacker player sure did as well as mathis continually being either kicked out or washed down inside which isn't good for a 4th year junior who we have seen have these issues year after year after year.
Our DL play vs the run was hapless as well

Eight

That was the killer and what got our arses whipped this year. The play of the front six was as bad perhaps any year under GP.

perhaps? you are being very nice in showing restraint top.

the ONLY opponent not to average at least 4 ypc was duquesne in that joke of an opener and please no one mention youth, inexperience, or noah daniels being hurt

Eight

With the same damn guys too.

giphy.gif

Froggish

What's the story with him? Lazy? Just not a good player?

He sure came in with some hype and talked a pretty solid game.
He's not lazy..He's in the best shape he's ever been in down about 30lbs from when he arrived at TCU. He's a little bit of an odd duck and not the quickest of football processors. He also didn't respond well to TCU's Jeckyll and Hyde coaching approach of GP running around screaming in everyone's face while the position coaches would come behind him and console the carnage.

Frawg

My question was rhetorical. Sorry you don’t understand my point. I’m moving on.