• The KillerFrogs

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

Moose Stuff

Update on our "former" assistants getting new jobs besides Cumbie?
Handful of staff is with Kill at NMST (Beck, Wright). I haven’t seen anything on Fitch, Modkins, Applewhite, Hill, Sharp, Anderson, or Meach though as pointed out above there is some talk that Meach stays on if Gru ends up not being the other WR coach with Kelly.

TooColdU

I like the 2020 numbers but this year his defense ranked 69th nationally. I hope there are a lot of positives under the surface.

Approve South Park GIF

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
So are we. Warden Art is the living embodiment of How Not To Do It, a sociopath with a whistle, and the most horrible piece of slithering filth to infest the ranks of Coaching in my lifetime.

Sacks of crap like Warden Art are kept viable by people who do not care what wreckage is left behind when a person like that is handed power and control. As it is, any lazy amount of due diligence will show that he is literally radioactive in terms of employability. No underwriter would tolerate him attached to a payroll. It was bad enough having to take the blase attitude of hiring Kazidi, the hiring of Warden Art would be a clean and sharp indication that my support of TCU had come to an end, for the University, in hiring such a vile swine, had conclusively shown that they no longer cared about principles, morals, good, or anything else that resembled a virtuous nature for something singular and abhorrent.

No.
I used to feel that way, but when a school throws a legend like GP overboard,

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I used to feel that way, but when a school throws a legend like GP overboard,
I will say that I am a huge fan of Patterson, and have enjoyed the 20+ year run as much as anybody else. The sad fact was, he needed to go. Even he knew it. He simply wouldn't admit it to himself. As GSR's post of some days ago shows, the man was worn out mentally and his vision was narrowed and blinkered. Purely IMHO, his health was also suffering. He needed to step aside.

I am cautiously optimistic with the New Guy and Staff (Not FNG, yet...). We shall see what they can do with what they are given, and what they can bring in. The old regime is gone, and it isn't coming back. And, while we aren't sailing into exactly uncharted waters, at least the mermaids on the map have big Brilesboobs...