• The KillerFrogs

Ewers visiting TCU tomorrow…

Westsider

You are criticizing him for choices he has made for HIS life and career based on some ridiculous notion of morality, as if trying to better one’s self economically is somehow immoral. Not to mention the fact that it’s really easy to be moral when you would have never had a similar chance in life.

Yeah. Guess I shouldn’t criticise Bernie Madoff either. A client of your’s I presume.

HFrog1999

How many pages before someone mentions Hitler? Godwin's Law and all...

You just did

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Shorty

Seriously?!?!? He was the #1 rated recruit in the COUNTRY. What the actual scheiss?
Wow, this thread blew up. I don't have any moral objection or think he's bad for playing the NIL game or anything. I just have to wonder if he's ready to play football. If he really wants to come to TCU and contribute I'm 100% in. I'm just wary of someone that highly ranked considering TCU.

TCU_91

You're no longer allowed to have a differing opinion.

Lord knows we didn't have a supremely talented QB who not only flamed out but dang near wrecked our program within the last four years.

Now we only chase starsies...

"A" Quarter back?

Hell, like 3 now. We'll get to see one playing safety for MO.

Would have been great having him at safety on our defense.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We need at least 1 and probably 2 more QBs on the roster going into next fall. I’d prefer they be as good as possible regardless of what we already have.
You are, of course, correct. However, I submit that a kid who has 1.) Abandoned his H.S. team, and 2.) Abandoned his College team, really doesn't seem to display that "team player" attitude terribly well. Whatever his physical gifts, his attitude and locker-room-cancer potential are vast.

There are a host of good QB candidates out there. He was #1 last year. Who is #1 this year? Next year? Who is #2 in those classes, and by how much? What are the metrics by which this lofty status was achieved, and are there other kids who are a little more (evidently) reliable out there to be found?

Moose Stuff

You are, of course, correct. However, I submit that a kid who has 1.) Abandoned his H.S. team, and 2.) Abandoned his College team, really doesn't seem to display that "team player" attitude terribly well. Whatever his physical gifts, his attitude and locker-room-cancer potential are vast.

There are a host of good QB candidates out there. He was #1 last year. Who is #1 this year? Next year? Who is #2 in those classes, and by how much? What are the metrics by which this lofty status was achieved, and are there other kids who are a little more (evidently) reliable out there to be found?
The guy who is probably our current leading candidate to start at QB in 2022 also “abandoned” his team.