• The KillerFrogs

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

ftwfrog

It's pretty standard for these coaching moves involving bowl/playoff teams to be formally announced as soon as the regular season is over. If they're bringing in someone from Georgia's staff then it will almost certainly be made official Sunday or Monday. They're not going to wait until mid-January.
Jeez. Think of how distracting the month of December will be for Georgia when we name Kirby Smart our defensive coordinator.

TCUWIN

My guess/hope is that Sonny is considering a DC who has a game this weekend. Probably can't steal Oky State's DC, but San Diego State and Appalachian State are ranked 11 and 12, respectively, for total defense. Hopefully we will have someone in place early next week.
How about Clemson’s DC? I heard he is pretty good. Oh wait. Never mind.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I’m serious.
So are we. Warden Art is the living embodiment of How Not To Do It, a sociopath with a whistle, and the most horrible piece of slithering filth to infest the ranks of Coaching in my lifetime.

Sacks of crap like Warden Art are kept viable by people who do not care what wreckage is left behind when a person like that is handed power and control. As it is, any lazy amount of due diligence will show that he is literally radioactive in terms of employability. No underwriter would tolerate him attached to a payroll. It was bad enough having to take the blase attitude of hiring Kazidi, the hiring of Warden Art would be a clean and sharp indication that my support of TCU had come to an end, for the University, in hiring such a vile swine, had conclusively shown that they no longer cared about principles, morals, good, or anything else that resembled a virtuous nature for something singular and abhorrent.

No.