• The KillerFrogs

Luke Fickell & Gary Patterson

What Up Toad

I hate to admit it; but I really, really like Aranda.

The Baylor hate is always there, but the anti-Briles vitriol has definitely waned.

I respect him a ton.

That last play had me celebrating & hating myself for celebrating.

What a crazy few weeks this has been!

Aranda is probably in my top 5 current coaches. Just seems genuine and has a love for the game. Sucks that he's at Baylor.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Maybe. I don’t know those movies.
Its A Trap GIF

hiphopfroggy

In watching this Big 12 Championship Game, it occurred to me that Fickell should give Gary a HUGE Christmas gift this year.

Does anyone think we beat Baylor if Gary is still head coach? There’s no chance we win. Baylor would be 11-1.

Based on the first half & start of the third quarter, Baylor would be punching their ticket to the CFP today.

This makes our victory even sweeter!
Payback for 2014, finally I can sleep.

froginaustin

I don't think so. Aranda will be gone soon.

Define "soon".

I think I know what you mean, and I hope you are right. But after this coaching carousel season with LSU and USC both open, I'm afraid you aren't.

But then I may NOT know what you mean.

Unless my instinct that the Texas job will be open mid-season 2022 is right, and Aranda is waiting for that job. Yuk.

Putt4Purple

In watching this Big 12 Championship Game, it occurred to me that Fickell should give Gary a HUGE Christmas gift this year.

Does anyone think we beat Baylor if Gary is still head coach? There’s no chance we win. Baylor would be 11-1.

Based on the first half & start of the third quarter, Baylor would be punching their ticket to the CFP today.

This makes our victory even sweeter!
Why not just give credit to BU as much as I dislike it. Why drag G.P. through the mud? Needless immature B.S.

Moose Stuff

Why not just give credit to BU as much as I dislike it. Why drag G.P. through the mud? Needless immature B.S.
Why is that immature? It was 100% a direct correlation to Gary not being on that sideline that we played our best game of the year that day.

Last edited:

Putt4Purple

l I’m

Why is that immature? It was 100% a direct correlation to Gary not being on that sideline that we played our best game of the year that day.
You dont know if Gary would not have started Morris with Duggens foot broken. You can speculate like all of us but even you the great MOOSE does not know that! Like I said, speculative, immature BS! Don't kick a man when he's down!

Latest posts