• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

Bizarro Frog

Worst play calling I have seen from the one maybe ever. That said they score on 4th down if he just runs a little outside and dives for the end zone and not the flag or stiff arms him and falls into the end zone. That was ridiculous.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Worst play calling I have seen from the one maybe ever. That said they score on 4th down if he just runs a little outside and dives for the end zone and not the flag or stiff arms him and falls into the end zone. That was ridiculous.
He didn't even have to fall in the endzone. Just touch the pylon and they win.

gofor2

FYI. San Diego State is halfway through construction of a completely new football stadium. Their men's basketball team has been to the NCAA tournament three out of the last seven years.
I wasn't aware of the stadium. Their basketball team has been to the tourney 8 times since 2010, though. Couple sweet 16 appearances but it seems like they get bounced quite a bit in the first round

Pharm Frog

I thought the spot on the 3rd down was bad. He looked like he got at least to half yard line and they gave him no gain. OSU hurried up too many times in key moments instead of letting the replay booth look at it. Oh well, you don’t deserve to win when you call those kind of plays at the 1
I think you meant 2nd down but I totally agree. 3rd down was the easy TD if Sanders just throws the ball earlier….