• The KillerFrogs

Horned Frogs v ORU Golden Eagles

Froggy Style

Jamie singled him out in the post game show. He pointed out that FF did some important things at the end of the game that won’t show up on the stat sheet
His stat sheet will show him differently. If you are minus 20 with him on the court, it doesn't matter that he does nice things. What matters is what Evans, Baugh, Miller, Peavy, or any of the 15 dudes on the pine with talent would have done if FF wasn't chewing up minutes and providing you no defense and no offense.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
His stat sheet will show him differently. If you are minus 20 with him on the court, it doesn't matter that he does nice things. What matters is what Evans, Miller, or someone else with talent would have done if FF wasn't chewing up minutes and providing you no defense and no offense.
Obviously Dixon disagrees. I’m merely pointing out what he said post game

Froggy Style

Obviously Dixon disagrees. I’m merely pointing out what he said post game
I doubt it, saying someone does nice things is what you say when there aren't any words that can describe why he should be on the court.

I suspect he took a peek at his box score and felt the need to defend why he just allowed a team to come back from 17 down. Answer: he put his team in a tough spot with crappy defense on the floor...oh, and he sucks on offense too.

I really like what Baugh is giving us, he is a great on ball defender, was on Abmas like glue for most of the game. Scored 13, 3 assists, and had three steals.

Turnovers much better the last two games, had only 8 against Austin Peay and 10 tonight. You do that and out rebound you opponent 43-33 like we did tonight you can win games.

The Lampkin/Cork combo contributed 14 points and 9 rebounds. Student section and Eddie really feed off each other, it’s a good thing to see.

O’Bannon was huge in the first half when Miles was struggling to score. 12 points off the bench tonight for Chuck, 6 rebounds too.

Very good win, I like the way the team responded in the last 7-8 minutes to counter ORU’s second half run.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I really like what Baugh is giving us, he is a great on ball defender, was on Abmas like glue for most of the game. Scored 13, 3 assists, and had three steals.

Turnovers much better the last two games, had only 8 against Austin Peay and 10 tonight. You do that and out rebound you opponent 43-33 like we did tonight you can win games.

The Lampkin/Cork combo contributed 14 points and 9 rebounds. Student section and Eddie really feed off each other, it’s a good thing to see.

O’Bannon was huge in the first half when Miles was struggling to score. 12 points off the bench tonight for Chuck, 6 rebounds too.

Very good win, I like the way the team responded in the last 7-8 minutes to counter ORU’s second half run.
That last part is the biggest thing to me. In recent years we've hung our head when teams come back. We didn't look 100% confident all the time tonight while doing so, but we counterpunched and knocked them out. Really good response.

Rose Bowl

This is going to make us better. ORU is a very solid team with a plethora of guys who can make threes.

As Guardian said Baugh is the catalyst and he was tremendous tonight. He’s our best defender and makes a ton of plays on that end.

Chuck gave us a lot of quality minutes and filled up the stat sheet.

I heard that Mike might have a nagging injury and that’s why he hasn’t been at his best. We need more from him in order to have success in conference play.

I doubt it, saying someone does nice things is what you say when there aren't any words that can describe why he should be on the court.

I suspect he took a peek at his box score and felt the need to defend why he just allowed a team to come back from 17 down. Answer: he put his team in a tough spot with crappy defense on the floor...oh, and he sucks on offense too.
Wasn’t his best game but he is really one of only a few 3 pt threats we have, has by far the best Assist to TO ratio on the season and is dependable at the line. But agree, big liability defensively.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
This is going to make us better. ORU is a very solid team with a plethora of guys who can make threes.

As Guardian said Baugh is the catalyst and he was tremendous tonight. He’s our best defender and makes a ton of plays on that end.

I heard that Mike might have a nagging injury and that’s why he hasn’t been at his best. We need more from him in order to have success in conference play.
Dixon alluded to Miles having an injury in the post game but he did not elaborate

I feel like O’Bannon has taken a significant step forward. Seems more decisive and active.