• The KillerFrogs

Z Evans in the portal….

geefrogs

Interesting. Not sure how I feel about that other than its very interesting.

it's a very passive-aggressive move by young adults.

I want you to talk to me, ask me how im feeling about the new regime, give me your attention without actually asking for it so, let me put my name in the transfer portal....*ping* you have a message from Coach......*ping ping* ping ping**....

CountryFrog

it's a very passive-aggressive move by young adults.

I want you to talk to me, ask me how im feeling about the new regime, give me your attention without actually asking for it so, let me put my name in the transfer portal....*ping* you have a message from Coach......*ping ping* ping ping**....
I'm sure there are some different reasons for different people but no doubt this is the case for many of them. They basically get to be recruited a second time.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Maybe Darwin Barlow would transfer back. Not as many carries, yards, etc, as he had last season at TCU. Well, I'm kidding.............Soft of.
Ha, I was thinking the same thing earlier when I saw ZE may enter the portal. ZE was the reason he left from what I heard. Not because he didn't like him, but because he knew ZE was going to be the #1 RB. I wanted Barlow to be the starter more than ZE to be completely honest.

hometown frog

can you please translate this?
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF