• The KillerFrogs

Z Evans in the portal….

froginmn

Being drafted by Green Bay or Buffalo probably isn’t what every kid dreams of either. You wanna be like the pros (which I’m told it already is and has been) that’s the way it works.
LOL. Funny you'd mention those teams. As the, ummm, step-uncle? of a recent Bills draftee I can say that he was very excited to go to the Bills mafia. And the Packers were a team he specifically was hoping for. Now, he's a Midwest kid who played college ball in Ohio, but still funny that you'd mention those two.

East Coast

Tier 1
I just find it extremely odd that a kid would be that strongly attached to a specific coach. Seems incredibly short sighted, but oh well.

It's kind of like picking a college based on where you're best friend or maybe a high school teammate is going. You go to school there, and then a month later you find out you have 5 better friends you never knew you had.
I had 2 friends pick a school solely because their girlfriend was going there.

East Coast

Tier 1
A few OL and DL I'd like to see picked out of the portal although it doesn't look like any particularly great ones.

And maybe ZE is giving Sonny a chance to talk to him.
Funny you should say that. There are reports that he was at Dykes' arrival and joined the team for Dykes' opening talk. Doesn't mean he is going to stay though and I don't care that much either way to be honest.

TCUWIN

I’m not sure the team leader thing wasn’t a bit of an act. I’d be willing to bet he was way more of a distraction than people want to believe. And I’m not trying to say he’s a bad kid, I don’t think that at all.
Didn’t he sit out the first quarter of the season opener because of violation of rules. Not a serious violation according to Patterson.

TCUWIN

It’s funny that posters are acting like he wasn’t that good and will end up at a bottom tier program. Regardless of opinions on character/attitude etc. He is an nfl caliber runner who led ncaa in career ypc and we criminally underused him. We don’t deserve him. Often unexplainably going full drives without him ever seeing the field while he’s in the middle of a 100 yard rushing performance.

We made a sub par coaching move and I don’t blame him at all for not waiting to see what a QB focused coach with a losing record will bring to the table.

I’m glad he will end up somewhere that will use him properly, excited to see him play somewhere else, going to have a monster season.
Rumors had it that he had a carry count…not that he was he was underused. Not a team player if true.very talented, but…

geefrogs

why not send those new coaches to his crib in the heli? worth a shot.

you dont lose anything by trying to keep him around another season.

i can understand why he is transferring. i dont agree with it, but, i can understand why.