• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

FinanceFrog

With each passing move, it's become more apparent that TCU just needed a bus driver. One that just knew where to make the stops. Not walk the kid into the house every day and be distracted by the landscaping along the way only to finish up well after dark.

driving chris farley GIF

Limey Frog

Samples, Kelly, Carrington is a ridiculous war chest of top notch recruiters.

Pending the DC hire this may be an absolute home run especially when considering all the jobs opening and Coach movement.

That crew will get talent to TCU and obviously the real job is coaching that talent up and piling up W’s….but the Frogs have a chance to make some serious noise as early as this cycle.
Current mood/personal status update:

200.gif

Limey Frog

scheiss OU

Ask for the SEC, get the SEC all the way up your *$$.

My in-laws are all Sooners, as is my daughter's godfather, who is one of my dearest lifelong friends. Until recently I owned a very nice OU football t-shirt that I wore often. When the SEC news broke I gave it a ceremonial wash and gifted it to an OU-supporting coworker. I will never cheer for them again. I hope they end up worse off in the SEC than Vanderbilt, second only to Texas in perennial irrelevance.

Last edited:

netty2424

Obviously very early, but realistically, what are the recruiting expectations with this new staff? Top 25 classes, top 15, etc?

It obviously is ultimately based on how they translate to wins and losses, but strictly based of recruiting rankings(which matter), what should we expect?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Obviously very early, but realistically, what are the recruiting expectations with this new staff? Top 25 classes, top 15, etc?

It obviously is ultimately based on how they translate to wins and losses, but strictly based of recruiting rankings(which matter), what should we expect?
This year?