• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Moose Stuff

Someone's going to have to explain to me the logic behind "I'm ok with him having a job, just not at TCU."

So you admit that he should be allowed to work. You're seemingly ok with the previous jobs he's had and whatever future employment he may have. But working at TCU is a bridge that cannot be crossed.

Either what he did was so bad that he should never work again, or it's not and where he works seems close to meaningless.
Like I said… if this had happened anywhere but Baylor almost nobody would care.

flyfishingfrog

You know we have a player on our team that was denied admission at the school he signed with originally because he was accused of rape right? Not facilitating rape either….ACTUAL RAPE. I tried to find the thread where you guys were all complaining about it but it must have gotten accidentally deleted or something.
If that is true and he was not proven to be incorrectly accused- then frankly anyone that had knowledge of that should be suspended including the coaches that signed him (well we fired the HC already) and our AD staff that knew about it

But are really trying to deflect what Katz did at Baylor as say it’s not that big of a deal?

netty2424

Dear god... It's not like this took place just before the Battle of Bosworth Field. Anybody can look it all up!
Yah man I guess I could look it up. Just assumed you knew as you’ve got a pretty hard lined stance on the subject.

Not taking a shot at you Brewingfrog. I’ve grown to appreciate your clever posts. Genuinely thought maybe you or fff would know.

EDIT just got home from dinner so I see this has already been discussed, thoroughly.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

Frame it however you like, but a grown ass man heckling some college kids is pretty scheissing pathetic. Did Coach Kaz go off the handle? Definitely. Should he have been more composed? Sure. But again, swap teams and I have no problem with a TCU coach jumping some lame fan's ass...

It was stupid by all parties involved imo. I used to sit over in that area when that all went down and I heard the Baylor players being arseholes before the game. So you can understand why there was some of that coming back at them after the game and I can understand why they didn't like it. Everyone would've been better off at every turn just keeping their mouths shut but that's not the way it happened. I also don't think anyone involved should be denied a job because of any of that.

Reading some of the comments on here, you'd think this must be a weekly thing for Kaz. He just exits every single game getting into a yelling match with opposing fans. Every week for 11 years.

Double V

It was stupid by all parties involved imo. I used to sit over in that area when that all went down and I heard the Baylor players being arseholes before the game. So you can understand why there was some of that coming back at them after the game and I can understand why they didn't like it. Everyone would've been better off at every turn just keeping their mouths shut but that's not the way it happened. I also don't think anyone involved should be denied a job because of any of that.

Reading some of the comments on here, you'd think this must be a weekly thing for Kaz. He just exits every single game getting into a telling match with opposing fans. Every week for 11 years.
Yep. Not hiring him because he's a rape-enabling [ Finebaum ]head, I can understand. But holding the tunnel incident over him seems petty. I guess HFrog1999 has an ankle tattoo

If that is true and he was not proven to be incorrectly accused- then frankly anyone that had knowledge of that should be suspended including the coaches that signed him (well we fired the HC already) and our AD staff that knew about it

But are really trying to deflect what Katz did at Baylor as say it’s not that big of a deal?
The player was one of several people involved and was accused but not charged. I feel pretty confident that sufficient due diligence was performed.

CountryFrog

Let's just move forward under the assumption that you think every single decision made by TCU leadership is the absolute worst possible option every single time and leave it at that.

If anyone at TCU does happen to ever do anything correctly then let us know.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

Yep. Not hiring him because he's a rape-enabling [ #2020 ]head, I can understand. But holding the tunnel incident over him seems petty. I guess HFrog1999 has an ankle tattoo
And I won't even attempt to get into the alleged rape stuff because I can actually admit that I don't actually KNOW what he did or didn't do there. Just like no one else here KNOWS anything that happened there.

gofor2

The player was one of several people involved and was accused but not charged. I feel pretty confident that sufficient due diligence was performed.

With so many athletes available, I'd rather not take chances on guys with checkered pasts. And yes unfortunately, being accused in todays world is almost the same as being guilty because trials are performed in the court of public opinion.

TCURiggs

And I won't even attempt to get into the alleged rape stuff because I can actually admit that I don't actually KNOW what he did or didn't do there. Just like no one else here KNOWS anything that happened there.

The one thing that I do know is that Art Briles was the ringleader of all that went on, so I think he's a piece of [ Finebaum ] and responsible for all of it. He's had a slimy reputation everywhere he's been, and I'm glad he hasn't been about to run a program at that level any longer.

That doesn't seem to be the case with those that were on his staff, as we don't KNOW exactly how each of those individuals played a role in all of that, and I've never heard of any of them having a reputation like that elsewhere.

As I've always said, darn Art Briles. Cast those other stones if you want, but I you know how that goes...

flyfishingfrog

it’s been part of testimony in court for the grand jury- there is no debating if he did it unless you are saying the mom, the volleyball player and his supervisors at Baylor all committed perjury

Geez - at one point Baylor even used his “one man investigation” to try and prove they took action - until that crazy social media reporter started asking questions about their Title IX offices role and why they allowed him to violate regulatory requirements

He should not be employed as a member of anyones athletic staff - but I always thought TCU tried to be better than places that wanted to win at all costs even if we failed sometimes - not anymore evidently

flyfishingfrog

Let's just move forward under the assumption that you think every single decision made by TCU leadership is the absolute worst possible option every single time and leave it at that.

If anyone at TCU does happen to ever do anything correctly then let us know.
Will do

You let me know you feel like having morals and trying to be a better program is more important than winning at all costs

CountryFrog

it’s been part of testimony in court for the grand jury- there is no debating if he did it unless you are saying the mom, the volleyball player and his supervisors at Baylor all committed perjury

Geez - at one point Baylor even used his “one man investigation” to try and prove they took action - until that crazy social media reporter started asking questions about their Title IX offices role and why they allowed him to violate regulatory requirements

He should not be employed as a member of anyones athletic staff - but I always thought TCU tried to be better than places that wanted to win at all costs even if we failed sometimes - not anymore evidently
So I'm sure you were just as upset with all the previous people who hired him. It's not personal at all for you with TCU's AD and his decision making.

CountryFrog

Will do

You let me know you feel like having morals and trying to be a better program is more important than winning at all costs
I have no idea if you're an angry and bitter old man but there's no one who could possibly do a better job of coming across as a bitter old man on the internet even if they tried.

I sincerely hope you're not this scheissing miserable in real life all the time.

Grand jury testimony is secret. I feel like I should again point out, while acknowledging that I was not there and do not know what happened, that the allegations that Kaz met with the mother of the student you reference and did not report her accusations came from Art Briles' lawyer. A lawyer who was trying to portray his client as not being aware of what was going on so he could get another job somewhere. People keep repeating this as a fact that has been adjudicated and that is not the case.

flyfishingfrog

Grand jury testimony is secret. I feel like I should again point out, while acknowledging that I was not there and do not know what happened, that the allegations that Kaz met with the mother of the student you reference and did not report her accusations came from Art Briles' lawyer. A lawyer who was trying to portray his client as not being aware of what was going on so he could get another job somewhere. People keep repeating this as a fact that has been adjudicated and that is not the case.
It came from the mother - not a lawyer. He repeated it but was not the original source, not sure why you keeps using that

She talked to reporters - which was one of the main sources to making the story public

And after the Grand Jury - was Kaz removed from the case? No he wasn’t - so you assume they all said he didn’t cover it up but kept him as a named defendant?

Guessing you have a #CAB shirt somewhere - because there is no way you can honestly view Briles as being guilty and the coach that is most often mentioned as starting the cover up as not guilty

Last edited: