• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

froginmn

Holy ship. Just got home from Minnesota Wisconsin game (my second long tailgate day in a row, btw, after driving 3 hours each way to ISU yesterday).

Minnesota's up 10 with 5 minutes to go and Wisconsin has it 4th and 1 on their own 20. In a coaching exhibition even worse than what we've done at times, Paul Chryst sends out the punt team. They false start to make it 4th and 6. Chryst then calls a DEAD BALL TIMEOUT (his second TO) and proceeds to go for it. They got it, but WTH.

The Gophers finished out the win, a million people storm the field, and the announcer comes over the PA and says, "ladies and gentlemen, your attention please."

Then a long pause and they play Jump Around.

Epic trolling...

Holy ship. Just got home from Minnesota Wisconsin game (my second long tailgate day in a row, btw, after driving 3 hours each way to ISU yesterday).

Minnesota's up 10 with 5 minutes to go and Wisconsin has it 4th and 1 on their own 20. In a coaching exhibition even worse than what we've done at times, Paul Chryst sends out the punt team. They false start to make it 4th and 6. Chryst then calls a DEAD BALL TIMEOUT (his second TO) and proceeds to go for it. They got it, but WTH.

The Gophers finished out the win, a million people storm the field, and the announcer comes over the PA and says, "ladies and gentlemen, your attention please."

Then a long pause and they play Jump Around.

Epic trolling...

Great scene. Of all the TCU road trips I've taken the one to Minnesota ranks top 5 for sure. When they grabbed the ax and everyone stormed the field my son asked "can you take me there one day?" Sure enough kid. One day soon, I hope.

Always said I want to get up there again one day.

Not sure when but one year I'd like to clear my entire Saturday schedule in the fall and take my son to a game somewhere different every week. If we make a few of those TCU games that would be great but for one year I just want to be a fan of college football. Notre Dame, the Big House, the Horseshoe, Bama, the Swamp, Neyland Stadium, Eugene, Rose Bowl, Clemson, Penn St, etc.

Maybe even find days where we can do two. East Lancing at 11 AM and the Big House in Prime Time. A MWC game Friday night and Pac 12 on Saturday.