• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
On the subject of Kaz some of y’all need to learn the distinction between an SOB and our SOB. For instance I thought Danny Ainge as a player was an SOB but had he played for the Mavericks he would have been my SOB

Edit: This comment is specific to the Good job Big 12 incident

Last edited:

Frog Island

Welcome Coach Kaz! Some of us love you’re coming in board and helping some of soft ass players betting run the scheiss over to being mean ass football players!!!

flyfishingfrog

Please describe Kaz’s role at Baylor during the scandal. You have no idea. Dont you think SD would’ve vetted him before hiring at SMU?
He was directly named as the coach that the volleyball player who was gang raped by multiple players told of the assault - and the coach that violated school policy and Title IX requirements by not reporting it - but instead “investigating it” on his own by talking to two of the players and determining by himself it was all consensual. He even lied to Briles supposedly and told him they were just partying and the girls mother didn’t like her partying with football players, so she made up the rape allegations. Basically he started the cover up.

I can link the many articles discussing it if you really don’t know how google works

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
He was directly named as the coach that the volleyball player who was gang raped by multiple players told of the assault - and violated who school policy and Title IX requirements by not reporting it - but instead “investigating it” on his own by talking to two of the players and determining it was all consensual. He even lied to Briles supposedly and told him they were just partying and the girls mother didn’t like her partying with football players, so she made up the rape allegations. Basically he started the cover up.

I can link the many articles discussing it if you really don’t know how google works
This.

TCU does not need such a person on the payroll. It would be a betrayal of sorts of a recently fired coach who had nothing but contempt for that Staff and their actions, for good reason.

HFrog1999

He was directly named as the coach that the volleyball player who was gang raped by multiple players told of the assault - and violated who school policy and Title IX requirements by not reporting it - but instead “investigating it” on his own by talking to two of the players and determining it was all consensual. He even lied to Briles supposedly and told him they were just partying and the girls mother didn’t like her partying with football players, so she made up the rape allegations. Basically he started the cover up.

Here’s one

That episode was embarrassing to TCU....
What most people are forgetting is that the Baylor players entered the stadium taunting our fans with the Big 12 nonsense. They knew exactly how offensive that was to our fans.

Newton's Third Law of Motion: For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force.

That was a bad look for Baylor players going into somebody else's house and belittling the fans for their 'lesser' place in the world, and their coaches allowed it. After the game, the Baylor players and Kaz were butthurt because we absolutely humiliated them on the field that day. We could have scored 70+ points easily and they knew it, so Kaz lashed out at the very fans his players had taunted before the game.

HFrog1999

What most people are forgetting is that the Baylor players entered the stadium taunting our fans with the Big 12 nonsense. They knew exactly how offensive that was to our fans.

Newton's Third Law of Motion: For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force.

That was a bad look for Baylor players going into somebody else's house and belittling the fans for their 'lesser' place in the world, and their coaches allowed it. After the game, the Baylor players and Kaz were butthurt because we absolutely humiliated them on the field that day. We could have scored 70+ points easily and they knew it, so Kaz lashed out at the very fans his players had taunted before the game.

raw

Wexahu

I agree. But it was also over 10 years ago and I don’t really care. I trust Dykes and our school wouldn’t hire some terrible guy. Hopefully he drastically improves our S & C program because it needs a lot of work. That is all.

flyfishingfrog

Put words in your mouth, not mine. I didn’t say I agree or disagree with it.

I said the decisions have been made, inferring that you and the other three guys on here linking articles from 7 years ago won’t change that.
Sorry if continuing to question our leaders as they make terrible decisions is a problem for you- with regard to having just hired a guy who covers up rape so he can win footballs games, I guess maybe we can take the line from Stripes of “convicted, no never convicted”

netty2424

Sorry if continuing to question our leaders as they make terrible decisions is a problem for you- with regard to having just hired a guy who covers up rape so he can win footballs games, I guess maybe we can take the line from Stripes of “convicted, no never convicted”
I get it man, it’s a controversial hire. Some will be fine with it, some indifferent, and some won’t be ok with it. Can’t please everyone.