• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It's funny, really. Most guys, knowing they are going to be fired, would use their last game as a sort of resume enhancer. Show what they can do with limited resources. Showcase their brilliance...

This crap is what Meacham is made of. A Meach Showcase.

I have a funny feeling that he'll be staring at his phone for a few weeks, while it just lays there, silent...

FrogCoach84

I bet he turned this crap off!
I hope he watched every second of it. And I hope he watched every second of OSU curb stomping his team.

If Gary is going to get back into coaching I want him to be successful and not go out the way he had to here.

So I hope he watched and realized what has happened to the program he worked so damned hard to build. And realizes it’s a direct result of his refusal to change his process in any way.

I want to see a Gary swan song somewhere…so long as it’s not someone on TCU’s schedule.

Pharm Frog

Was that Bradford that just had a foot race with the receiver that was blocking for the running back? He is a safety, but made a business choice to not attempt to tackle. I’d make a business decision and take that scholarship away. What a gutless effort by this defense.
Bradford quit several weeks ago. His only plays are on blitzes…that apparently energizes him

What is that sound that plays in ISU’s stadium? Sounds like a jet flying overhead. Is that supposed to be the sound of a tornado? Is it ‘legal’ to pipe in white noise?
Been wondering [ What the heck? ] that noise is too. Definitely being played while plays being run. Makes zero difference in this game though.
Dykes is official. Worst kept secret in CFB.

I hope he watched every second of it. And I hope he watched every second of OSU curb stomping his team.

If Gary is going to get back into coaching I want him to be successful and not go out the way he had to here.

So I hope he watched and realized what has happened to the program he worked so damned hard to build. And realizes it’s a direct result of his refusal to change his process in any way.

I want to see a Gary swan song somewhere…so long as it’s not someone on TCU’s schedule.
If he goes somewhere, I would put them on the schedule immediately.

TCUWIN

If any assistant coach is on the new staff, I question Sonny Dykes intelligence.

I still say Kelly. Receivers have not been the problem. Especially if that gets Davis to come back.

Frogs1983

It's funny, really. Most guys, knowing they are going to be fired, would use their last game as a sort of resume enhancer. Show what they can do with limited resources. Showcase their brilliance...

This crap is what Meacham is made of. A Meach Showcase.

I have a funny feeling that he'll be staring at his phone for a few weeks, while it just lays there, silent...
New Mexico State may have an opening?