• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

flyfishingfrog

Haha. We’re not in the same league for HC searches as LSU and USC. If LSU or USC resorts to guy’s on our list then things have really gone south for them. Hahaha, “don’t get your hopes up” smh.
Actually from what I can tell our #1 (at least of who has not said no already) is LSUs #3 - which is part of the problem

I love spreadsheets! My wife makes fun of me because every time we start to plan a vacation then I create a spreadsheet to summarize all of the things we will do or might do and have a schedule for each day.

I'm actually looking at the spreadsheet for our next vacation right now.
Haha. I do the same thing with vacations. Just don't go over the deep end and start doing PowerPoints!

There's a guy on the other site who did a spreadsheet on the coaching hire. It's kinda comical.

HG73

Reins:
R.2b56931246f909ee31efa698225590d4

Reigns:

OIP.6jGqLXMlROC6CQpHhUGBYQHaEK
Rains?

Dogfrog

So like, near 1849 Village? Anyone?
Not far…but using Woodshed as a marker, from Woodshed take 5 min walk north on Rogers Rd. toward railroad yard. It’s on the left. It’s called Rogers Roundhouse because Rogers Rd and the railway roundhouse reference. I believe it was built by the Curly’s custard people and still owned by them as far as I know.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I love spreadsheets! My wife makes fun of me because every time we start to plan a vacation then I create a spreadsheet to summarize all of the things we will do or might do and have a schedule for each day.

I'm actually looking at the spreadsheet for our next vacation right now.
Haha ditto. I call it the Vacation Grid. My wife calls it an arsewhipping

flyfishingfrog

I’ve seen Napier mentioned but not as high as 3rd. Maybe he is, but from what I’ve seen/read he’s much further down the list.
well the guys I was talking about it with while Redfishing were removing the couple on the list that are NOT EVER coming - so that had Napier around #3. And the remaining list even included Jimbo in the #1 spot still - so you can imagine the ones that were removed were a little out there....

Frozen Frog

LSU views their job as a top 10 position in the country. Where does it rank in the SEC? How about the SEC especially when UT and OU join? Now think about how it ranks in the country?

In the updated Big 12 TCU is probably the premier job. I could listen to arguments for some other schools, but I think most would agree based on history and location that TCU is that job.

I am starting to think Coach Prime might be a great option. Compliance office might have some extra work, but with NIL and other changes to the NCAA rules I am not sure how many violations he could commit.