• The KillerFrogs

Matt Campbell

Prime BEEF

Yeah I’m not high on Elko or McGuire. The obvious candidates are Traylor, Dykes, Chadwell, and Napier. I’m not saying that I’m in favor of all of those but those seem to be the names that are getting serious looks. I think Sean Lewis could be an interesting hire.

Unlike a lot of other posters, I do think Matt Campbell good be an option. But would need to get good incentives in a contract. It will be expensive.

I think he could be had for $5M/yr with incentives for….$1M for a winning record in big 12, $1M for playing in big 12 title game, $1M for winning big 12 title game, and $2M for making a NY6 bowl. Is that too much money? Maybe. But it would get him here I think.

tmcats

Yeah, Iowa State has such an incredible legacy of winning championships. Hard for TCU to compete with that. Oh, and the Ames metropolitan area, too.
oh right, fort worth is such a splendid college town coupled with the energy in that wonderful stadium week after week. :(

tcuempty359.png

tmcats

it just ticks me off as a b12 fan that patterson is gone. he's a legendary coach, just like mack brown. this is not only a loss for tcu but for the league. hate it. and the way it went down. good lord.

4th. down

Why not go after Nick Saban while we're at it?

Or we can give Kirby Smart a call.

Let's call Sean McVay too.
Oh hell, let's do it right then......Deion.

Actually, joking aside, If Dykes comes, why not Deion as his DC, you talk about a recruitment nightmare for the conf., this is it and he does know about defense. He probably wouldn't take a DC position, but worth a try.......one thing for sure, no loafing on his turf.

Last edited: