• The KillerFrogs

It may be happening folks…. GP

Brog

Yeah, I need to hear more about this.

Did Donati tell him this was his last year … and Patterson respond he didn’t want to finish it?

Or something else?

Crazy situation.
My source of info says that Donati and Vic simply told him that he would not be returning as head coach in 2022, and that they would be interested in him continuing his relationship with TCU in some capacity, but he elected to end the "relationship" immediately. Looks like Kill will be the interim coach for now.

Lots to say in the future, now’s not the time. Things have moved very quickly the last few weeks.

Regardless of how I’ve felt the last few years, I’m incredibly sad in this moment for TCU and Gary… Nobody wanted to end things this way, even if the sentiment turned on keeping GP long term.

At the end of the day, nobody tells GP what to do and he has always wanted to control his future and how he departs. When it became clear to him things weren’t going his way, he took the only road he thought he could. Again, I’m very sad this is where we are.

Now begins the most important few months in the history of TCU. The decisions made very well may define TCU’s fate for the next few decades as an institution.

Bruce Berry

My source of info says that Donati and Vic simply told him that he would not be returning as head coach in 2022, and that they would be interested in him continuing his relationship with TCU in some capacity, but he elected to end the "relationship" immediately. Looks like Kill will be the interim coach for now.

If so, he will regret that decision for the rest of his life.

This will need to be put back together at some point.

Moose Stuff

Exactly how I would have expected Gary to react TBH.