• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Wildcats

netty2424

meh, first time he has used it with Brian on post game radio.

and nobody will base his job on post game comments that have no meaning no matter what coach or school it is.
It’s indicative to the original point. He’s never adapted. Kids no longer respond. If he’s saying the same thing in post game pressers and weekly pressers, he saying the same thing in practice and the game.

Point is he’s became stale and his players aren’t listening.

Mean Purple

It’s indicative to the original point. He’s never adapted. Kids no longer respond. If he’s saying the same thing in post game pressers and weekly pressers, he saying the same thing in practice and the game.

Point is he’s became stale and his players aren’t listening.
i doubt the two have any relation. most coaches spew the same [ Finebaum ] on post game shows.

I couldn’t post during the game. Watching alone was sad and miserable. We have no passion we are going through the motions. Very sad to see this program investing so much and getting this in return. It is unwatchable.

Eight

I don’t know if it was the worst game. It maybe was. I know it was the worst effort. We have so many players who simply don’t give a [ #2020 ], and I 100% blame the coaching staff.

there were so many chances to get back into the game offensively or get off the field and the only constant was crapping the bed again and again and again and.........

Wexahu

there were so many chances to get back into the game offensively or get off the field and the only constant was crapping the bed again and again and again and.........
On more than one occasion a defensive player made a nice play for no gain or a loss (yes, that actually happened believe it or not) and the other players didn’t even acknowledge it. No reaction whatsoever, just turned around and miserably loped into position for the next play. No fire whatsoever. The culture on this team is absolutely awful.

Latest posts