• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘No one comes to Texas for Fort Worth.’ SMU receiver Rashee Rice rips Fort Worth, TCU

Paul in uhh

Never give Gary bulletin board material.
Years ago a baylor player all but guaranteed a win against tcu. I referenced this guarantee in a tweet and tagged GP.

within 5 minutes he sent a PM asking for the name of the player and a link to the quote.

he is the epitome of “give a man an inch and he will take a mile” when it comes to finding disrespect.

4 Oaks Frog

I can’t wait to see Hodges-Tomlinson give Radhee a little Rashie. Poor young man will limp to the bus…
GO FROGS!
BEAT SCHMU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

Eight

Oswald didn't do it, idiots.

PoliteSmoggyDuckbillplatypus-max-1mb.gif

HToady

A few years back I was at a company conference in Grapevine. There were some folks there from NY that wanted to see some of the local sights. I said Fort Worth or Dallas? They wanted Dallas, After Dealy Plaza, i took them downtown where all of the bars and clubs that used to be Dallas Alley, and thet had all been shuttered since I was there last. Drove down Greenville Ave, then quickly through Deep Ellum....then I was stumped.
A couple of months later, I struck up a conversation with a girl on a flight from Atlanta, who lived in Dallas. I explained my story to her and asked if I was missing something. She said, "we always head to Fort Worth".....
So yea, don't come to the Stockyards, or eat at Joe Ts, or go downtown to Sundance Square. Don your bullit proof vest and head to Deep Ellum!

Virginia Frog

Oswald did not graduate, he joined the Marines at age 17. And he lived in Dallas (Oak Cliff) at the time of the assassination.
Norman Mailer's book "Oswalds Tale: An American Mystery" chronicles his growing up and his movements, and many exact locations in FW and D (also New Orleans and NYC). The book: "The Interloper: Lee Harvey Oswald In the Soviet Union" documents his life in his 2 1/2 years over there. I found them fascinating.