• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs SMEW Prediction Thread

Horny4TCU

If Caesar is our starting CB, Frogs by single digits, if it is Daniels, Frogs by double digits.
Post is underrated. I've never seen one player bring down a whole squad as bad as Caesar did against Cal. He is really capable and I want to see him grow, I just hope Cal was a one off. I know these guys work hard, but you gotta make yourself exceptional and do whatever it takes to get there.

I think this team finally got up to game speed in the second half vs Cal...this will carryover

Frogs 42
Mustang High 17

and I really hope they wear those sissy “Dallas” jerseys again...

BleedNPurple

As we all know - this is SMU’s super bowl and TCU is thinking about Texas. Would be nice to see us actually come out and take care of business - hope that happens. If we don’t take this team seriously- and they hope we don’t - they will throw all day against us. The Cal game exposed our coverage problems - expect SMU to exploit that. TCU 33-32 - nail biter win by one point.

ECM

I think this team finally got up to game speed in the second half vs Cal...this will carryover

Frogs 42
Mustang High 17

and I really hope they wear those sissy “Dallas” jerseys again...
We are. We’ll be rocking the blue Dallas jerseys.

Moose Stuff

As we all know - this is SMU’s super bowl and TCU is thinking about Texas. Would be nice to see us actually come out and take care of business - hope that happens. If we don’t take this team seriously- and they hope we don’t - they will throw all day against us. The Cal game exposed our coverage problems - expect SMU to exploit that. TCU 33-32 - nail biter win by one point.

I followed Gary’s presser…. Dude was scheissing fired up. Combine the 2019 loss with their jackass WR saying we’re scared of them (check Z Evan’s Instagram response to him) and I can GUARANTEE you this team isn’t looking ahead to UT.

ECM

I'm sure SMU is the first thing that 0.000001% of the population thinks about when they see the word "Dallas" so that makes sense.
All the kiddos seem to like ‘em, I don’t love it but I don’t love matte helmets, those hideous red things ya’ll wear or the spacesuits Oregon rocks either. The times, they are a-changin’.

Moose Stuff

All the kiddos seem to like ‘em, I don’t love it but I don’t love matte helmets, those hideous red things ya’ll wear or the spacesuits Oregon rocks either. The times, they are a-changin’.

I think the “Dallas” on your unis is ridiculous. I do like your actual uniforms though.