• The KillerFrogs

11 am kickoff for UT

peacock

I really can't believe all the bitching on this board....our game is on ABC!!....I repeat A-B-C that means every household in America will have a chance to see the Frogs play....this is a gift please stop bitching about it.....if you want to play at 7pm every Saturday night go back to CUSA where the nation doesn't give a blank about what time you play! Now lets go to work Beat the Ponies! Remember the 5!!!

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I really can't believe all the bitching on this board....our game is on ABC!!....I repeat A-B-C that means every household in America will have a chance to see the Frogs play....this is a gift please stop bitching about it.....
Well, that's a little different. The Showcase National Game on the Flagship. And, with no Brent Musberger!

Oh, and check with the SMU Athletic Department because they may still have some hand-crafted Hooker-Bone wind chimes a former player allegedly left them. Makes a great Christmas Gift!

JugbandFrog

Okay all. I am officially getting old. I am going to this game, but I don't want to be one of those dudes hauled off in a stretcher cuz the heat got me.

Luckily, I am buying my tix on StubHub, so I have some questions.

1) Outside of the clubs and the very top, under the new section, where would be the best section for shade for an 11 am start?
2) What type of hat should I wear? I figure a ball cap won't be enough.
3) Any gadgets I can bring to help me stay cool?
4) Is it best to go commando?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel doesn't give two dogcraps about ABC or being seen by a bunch of other people, most on the LEast coast. Steel cares about Steel seeing the game at a reasonalble time. This sucks.

Yesterday this forum complained about Barry again, the band, an 11:00 start, a white-out, game day music, volume and other distractions, Frog Alley, attendance, ticket prices and distribution, Hall of Fame Coach P’s secrecy and recent mediocre record, and Coach P offering friendly social media encouragement to fill The Carter for a rivalry game. There was probably complaining about the 100 year SMU rivalry too, but I could not keep up.

Psychologists state that humans lean to the negative—we aren’t happy dogs. Then throw in social media is pack mentality—a wolf-pack gang mentality. Regarding pummeling Barry because he reflects poorly on KFc and pummeling most things related to the game and The Carter—at what point does the pummeling reflect more poorly on the pummelers than the pummeled? I wonder if prospective recruits check in.

Last edited:

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Yesterday this forum complained about Barry again, the band, an 11:00 start, a white-out, game day music, volume and other distractions, Frog Alley, attendance, ticket prices and distribution, our Hall of Fame Coach P and his mediocre record, and Coach P offering friendly social media encouragement to fill the Carter for a rivalry game. There was probably complaining about the 100 year SMU rivalry too, but I could not keep up.

Psychologists state that humans lean to the negative, we aren’t happy dogs. Then throw in social media is pack mentality—a wolf-pack gang mentality. Regarding pummeling Barry because he reflects poorly on KFc, and pummeling most things related to the game and The Carter, at what point does the pummeling reflect more poorly on the pummelers than the pummeled. I wonder if prospective recruits check in.

Happiness = Reality – Expectations

James Penny

T
Yesterday this forum complained about Barry again, the band, an 11:00 start, a white-out, game day music, volume and other distractions, Frog Alley, attendance, ticket prices and distribution, our Hall of Fame Coach P and his mediocre record, and Coach P offering friendly social media encouragement to fill the Carter for a rivalry game. There was probably complaining about the 100 year SMU rivalry too, but I could not keep up.

Psychologists state that humans lean to the negative—we aren’t happy dogs. Then throw in social media is pack mentality—a wolf-pack gang mentality. Regarding pummeling Barry because he reflects poorly on KFc, and pummeling most things related to the game and The Carter, at what point does the pummeling reflect more poorly on the pummelers than the pummeled. I wonder if prospective recruits check in.

That is a very fair point Barry.

Endless Purple

I really can't believe all the bitching on this board....our game is on ABC!!....I repeat A-B-C that means every household in America will have a chance to see the Frogs play....this is a gift please stop bitching about it.....if you want to play at 7pm every Saturday night go back to CUSA where the nation doesn't give a blank about what time you play! Now lets go to work Beat the Ponies! Remember the 5!!!

Anyone else see the irony in Peacock promoting ABC.