• The KillerFrogs

11 am kickoff for UT

HToady

This type of continous hope falling into dissapointment, I can stomach at $35 per ticket, not sure how I would feel if I was paying for Club seats....

Eight

interesting that the nfl for the most part has their schedule set at the start of each season and the college games get ranked all over the place.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
This type of continous hope falling into dissapointment, I can stomach at $35 per ticket, not sure how I would feel if I was paying for Club seats....
I personally don’t care what time the games are. I’m there for football. But since college football sold itself to the highest bidder, it doesn’t control TV times any longer. Nor does TCU. No amount of complaining is going to change it so why would I bother being upset about it? If I were to not buy season tickets/club seats because of something out of tcu’s control I am literally hurting TCU and helping out the network that caused it in the first place if I stay home and watch on tv.

TCUdirtbag

interesting that the nfl for the most part has their schedule set at the start of each season and the college games get ranked all over the place.

NFL has a bigger following, every TV contract is centralized through the league—it’s not like the NFC East is competing against the AFC North for TV contracts, revenue is shared, the parity in NFL football makes the average pro game more competitive than the average college game, and most games are televised regionally with only a few national broadcasts each week. And there are far fewer teams. Makes scheduling a lot easier.

Eight

NFL has a bigger following, every TV contract is centralized through the league—it’s not like the NFC East is competing against the AFC North for TV contracts, revenue is shared, the parity in NFL football makes the average pro game more competitive than the average college game, and most games are televised regionally with only a few national broadcasts each week. And there are far fewer teams. Makes scheduling a lot easier.

agreed, amazing what can be accomplished when a group works together for the betterment of all instead of every school and/or conference for themselves

then again, the nfl has never denied what they are truly about

Frog DJ

In 2015, all the UT people around us were po’ boyin’ it to death!

One guy kept saying, “We’re just not very good in football.”

But he was VERY young (maybe 19 or 20), so he had no sense of history.

One guy behind us yelled, “UT is in the house” at the opening kickoff.

But we didn’t hear from him again. When I turned around, he was gone.

Great fun!

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

westoverhillbilly

Gary's stated before that he doesn't mind early games especially when TCU has to go on the road the following week (i.e to Lubbock)- it allows the program to get some much needed rest and prepare earlier where every minute is precious.

The last time game times were predictable for any program were in the days when only a handful of games were televised. I gladly give up preferential game times in order to have our games televised so I can record them and watch them again.

cheese83

In 2015, all the UT people around us were po’ boyin’ it to death!

One guy kept saying, “We’re just not very good in football.”

But he was VERY young (maybe 19 or 20), so he had no sense of history.

One guy behind us yelled, “UT is in the house” at the opening kickoff.

But we didn’t hear from again. When I turned around, he was gone.

Great fun!

Go Frogs!

Haha what’s po’boyin it mean?

Latest posts