• The KillerFrogs

Jeebus. Do we have to stop and review every play?

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
After watching so much EPL and international soccer, the largely uninterrupted gameplay makes college football borderline unwatchable. I seriously feel like I’ll just get the highlights when all the nonsense of the actual game is over.

East Coast

Tier 1
The SEC seems to limit the reviews more than anyone else. Watched the Florida vs Alabama game and can't remember a single review (though I admit I only saw maybe 70% of the plays).

After watching so much EPL and international soccer, the largely uninterrupted gameplay makes college football borderline unwatchable. I seriously feel like I’ll just get the highlights when all the nonsense of the actual game is over.
Yeah, but at least college football doesn't have floppers, which makes a lot of soccer unwatchable, although EPL is for the most part free from that crap. And don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of international soccer.

ftwfrog

I wouldn’t mind a review official in the booth, or for the big 12 a review official in a central location monitoring the games, like the NHL does. Get the call in, get the call down to the field. You have a minute and a half window to correct it. If you can’t make up your mind in 1:30, the call stands.

SwissArmyFrog

The only time I whined about reviews was when I was in the stands for Baylor at TCU 2015, haha.

Don't mind reviews. Diagnosing the plays is kind of interesting, and replay is there for (ahem) the players, not us. Some days there will be more than others. Those days don't bother me.