• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread

That Applebee’s song is driving me nuts. Had to look it up. Here’s the singer. I’m assuming this picture was distributed on purpose? I bet he’s got specialty plates.

73PzUhB.jpg

Not gonna lie...I enjoy some of his stuff.

CountryFrog

West Virginia with some horrific game management on their last offensive possession of the 1st half. Been running it down VT's throat and draining clock, then they get 1st and G at the 2 with 2 minutes left and hurry up to the line to run a play with 20 seconds left on the play clock and throw an incomplete pass. Then they get sacked on 2nd down and throw another incomplete pass on 3rd. So they settle for a FG without running anymore time and leave VT with 2 timeouts. Just run the clock right there and keep running the freaking ball.

Now VT is driving and about to score before halftime.

Edit: Tech bails them out with a false start on 3rd and goal followed by a missed FG straight on from like 30 yards. Still, terrible coaching decision by WVU to take the ball out of the RB's hands that likely cost them 4 points.

TCUdirtbag

For all the bitching (self included) about FOX commercial breaks, OU-Nebraska is on pace to be one of the first 11 am games to finish.

Pharm Frog

Liking the XM broadcast calling out Reggie’s crew. “Ridiculous call”….”Horrible call”.

EDIT: Now…”Where’s the face mask call?”